Traspasso Article On His Plan For The Bills Offseason

We need a new RT. Not talked about as much, but I'd argue it's just as big of a need as OG. Seantrel Henderson was very bad last year. If given the choice of only being able to sign an OG or a RT in FA....I'd definitely pick RT, and try to find an OG in the draft.

Harris, Boling, apparently we are getting Vernon Davis, sign Hughes, then we just need a Safety but I think they like Duke apparently

I like Graham at S too. I'm not overly worried about that position. I really think we need to get Hughes signed too (yeah I know, this is a REALLY original thought).

We need a new RT. Not talked about as much, but I'd argue it's just as big of a need as OG. Seantrel Henderson was very bad last year. If given the choice of only being able to sign an OG or a RT in FA....I'd definitely pick RT, and try to find an OG in the draft.

He was not as bad as his PFF grade. Nowhere near. He had some games where he had an almighty struggle, no doubt, but there were some solid displays mixed in and it was up and down all year. Fair to say his bad was worse than his good was good though.