Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it as awful as the interior of our line.

As an aside, for what it is worth, I saw that Sproles had 5.8 yards per carry compared to Shady's 4.1.

Dude what are you talking about? They sent 2 linemen to the pro bowl. We didn't even have 2 decent starters

First off Wood and Glenn are certainly at least "decent starters."

Now for the Philly O-line.

Johnson was suspended for the opening four games, and by the time he returned, center Jason Kelceicon-article-link.gif and left guard Evan Mathisicon-article-link.gif were out with with a sports hernia injury and a knee injury, respectively. By the time they were healthy enough to return to the field, right guard Todd Herremansicon-article-link.gif was sidelined with a torn biceps.

Instead of a single starting five, the Eagles used seven different starting combinations along the offensive line, featuring 10 different players. For a unit demanding cohesiveness to be outstanding, the Eagles were forced into a piecemeal approach for the entire season.

As for the 2 pro bowlers even Kelce admitted that he was elected based on reputation. Dude missed 4 games and still got elected?! Come on.

hey !

thats hardly my thinking. why call me out?

I have said.

I truly think that Kiko could be a monster if the knee injury(s) are not a concern to the Bills. if they are not then good on them for getting value for a risk.

I am also not cool with the cost of a running back when we have no run game or running game players.

This seems indulgent to me. its alot of money for a team that has a bout 30 mill to play with.

Yes we need a RB. no question.

what is the beef?

: )

Sorry man, just tired of the dooooooomed crowd with every move we make. No beef here.

how much would Ingram be worth. how about Gore?

how about Ajayi!!

Ingram is not anywhere near the class of McCoy

If McCoy at 26 is over the hill after 6 years in the league what is Gore?

Ajayi? A 3rd round prospect?! A guy who has just as much chance at success as washing out of the league?

It is clear from your posts that you love Kiko. Think about the trade this way. The Bills traded a maybe star with 2 knee injuries in 4 years for a definite star that will touch the ball 20-30 times a game. I don't know about you but I'll trade a maybe for a definite every time.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sl146j

@josinaanderson

"A source close to McCoy on whether they believe McCoy will make a trade to Buffalo difficult, in light of McCoys initial reaction to the news: "It'll be interesting to see how this process plays itself out because he's an interesting individual. In your mind, when you think of Buffalo you think of cold and losing games. Its not like its the Philadelphia market where youre always on t.v. and youre playing for the division titleIt was unexpected. I'll tell you that much."

More:

"A source close to LeSean McCoy on how the #Eagles RB feels about news of an agreement to trade him to Buffalo: "Hes a Pennsylvania kid. Hes never played football outside of Pennsylvaniahigh school, college, pro. So of course he's not happy. Sounds like its pretty final to me unless LeSean is refusing to go to Buffalo."

This is a dumb effin trade. I hope it falls flat. That is all.

Seriously you hope it falls flat? I will never understand a fan like this. I don't care if it is the dumbest move in the world. I am ALWAYS hoping it works out for the Bills.