Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the two of us, I'm the only one providing substance. You're running around like a baby who **** himself. Shady is in his prime, has three years left on his deal, and Alonzo is coming off two bad knee injuries -- and without him last year the defense was still historically great.

Yeah. Real troll. :lol:

I am a passionate fan and I am opinionated. I love the Bills and I am not afraid to say when I think they are making mistakes. If you want to try to put that is the context that I "running around like a baby" then go ahead. That is about all you are good for anyways.

If you disagree with my opinion that is fine I really don't care. What you do though is wait for me and maybe other people to say something negative about the Bills. Then you attack me and maybe other posters and not the content of my post. That is what is truly childish. You're pretty much a dick

This is a fail. RB's are a dime a dozen and are only good for 5 yrs. McCoy has maybe 2 good years left in him. And he's definitely not a "ground and pound" back. This makes no sense. I'm in shock right now.

We needed a QB. If you are going to trade our best young player then get a QB!!!

Top RBs are not a dime a dozen

Kiko was not their best young player, that is clearly Dareus

It's March 3, still time for plenty of other moves

We all complained about a crappy offense. We just got one of the best backs in the league. Didn't cost much either

you're the one that said you're done, not me

So I can't show a little emotion after a Trade I hate. Family is a season ticket holder since 1960....I think I have the right to be pissed if I want. And if you think this trade would have been made if Kiko didn't want out, you're sorely mistaken.

I can see trading Alonso who was clearly expendable and coming off a 2nd ACL injury with no sure spot in Rex's scheme but for McCoy? I mean I like McCoy but he is not a ground and pound between the tackles back and his cap hit is huge.

We don't know his cap numbers for sure. I'm seeing different numbers than the 12 mill people are freaking out about. Let's get all the information before we tar and feather the trade.

So I can't show a little emotion after a Trade I hate. Family is a season ticket holder since 1960....I think I have the right to be pissed if I want. And if you think this trade would have been made if Kiko didn't want out, you're sorely mistaken.

You have all the right in the world. And we have all the right in the world to laugh at you for doing so -- before all the relevant information is even in.

It's all good. :beer:

I really hope we can resign Hughes now....

Initially, I was really shocked and my visceral reaction was to question the trade because I absolutely loved Kiko as a BB. I really wanted to see our stellar D with him on the field. Moving to a 3-4 would argue we need to have talent at LB now more than ever. That said, getting McCoy is a huge upgrade over the RBs we have on the roster, Spiller included. It brings a quality top end talent to a position of relative weakness. We give up a lot to get a lot. I like it more and more, but I am really disappointed and saddened to lose Kiko.

Edited by Bills Fan of Maryland

Whatever guy

From Sal M's Twitter:

"Well, this would qualify as one hell of an interesting trade for the #Bills. McCoy is great, and Kiko was a bit overrated I thought"

"After Kiko's first 5-6 games his rookie season, he really wasn't all that much of a difference maker. And #Bills didn't miss him last year"

Seems to have the same opinion as a few fans here. I haven't processed yet - I loved me some Kiko, but Shady is a beast...

Rb just seems so easy to find and McCoy has so many miles on him..... So that worries me. But if you think you are selling kiko way above his true value it's not unreasonable

I am a passionate fan and I am opinionated. I love the Bills and I am not afraid to say when I think they are making mistakes. If you want to try to put that is the context that I "running around like a baby" then go ahead. That is about all you are good for anyways.

If you disagree with my opinion that is fine I really don't care. What you do though is wait for me and maybe other people to say something negative about the Bills. Then you attack me and maybe other posters and not the content of my post. That is what is truly childish. You're pretty much a dick

You haven't offered an opinion other than sheer terror and panic reminiscent of a seventh grade girl who just got stood up at the dance. If you had more than anger to back up your position on why this is a bad deal (you haven't said anything yet of substance regarding why you feel this way) then I wouldn't be bringing it up.

Instead, I've offered multiple reasons why this is a good deal for the Bills and all you respond with is that I'm a troll. I'm not a troll. But you need to grow a nut sack if you want to be taken seriously on this board when it comes to football discussion. Goodness.

@SportsCenter: Good news, Buffalo: LeSean McCoy dominates in snow.

He set Eagles record w/ 217 Rush yds in 2013 blizzard vs Lions. http://t.co/8c9M0oGmJq

Super Bowl !!! :worthy: Wood, Glenn, Henderson, Incognito &.... someone step up @ RG... and I think we'll have a big bruising physical (huge) line. A minority of one but Alonso was my favorite player but this trade makes the OL better. We just better have 6-8 competent LB's next year ! Free Agency better be profitable

Surprising trade, for sure. But I don't get the anger. We had a great D last year without Kiko but an abysmal O.

We're not likely to pass the ball very effectively this year so it's imperative we build up the ability to run the ball. Fred's getting old and CJ is a free agent with an indifferent record. While I'll miss Kiko, this trade makes loads of sense - at least for Buffalo.

I don't get the "backs are a dime a dozen" argument. Backs are like any other position - there are good ones and bad ones and ones in-between. The good ones will help you win. Lynch, for example, was a big part of Seattle's success these past two years. Most other backs would not have propelled their offense the same way. McCoy is an elite back and he'll add more to our WIN column than Kiko would.

Rb just seems so easy to find and McCoy has so many miles on him..... So that worries me. But if you think you are selling kiko way above his true value it's not unreasonable

McCoy turns 27 in July

We don't know his cap numbers for sure. I'm seeing different numbers than the 12 mill people are freaking out about. Let's get all the information before we tar and feather the trade.

You have all the right in the world. And we have all the right in the world to laugh at you for doing so -- before all the relevant information is even in.

It's all good. :beer:

Signing bonus amortization stays in philly so probably around 10m

Of the two of us, I'm the only one providing substance. You're running around like a baby who **** himself. Shady is in his prime, has three years left on his deal, and Alonzo is coming off two bad knee injuries -- and without him last year the defense was still historically great.

Yeah. Real troll. :lol:

You bring nothing to this forum with your Pollyanna BS.

Why???????

This doesn't make sense.

RBs are a dime a dozen

Buffalo has depth at RB

His cap hit is high....

This would make more sense if the goal was getting an OL player who could help.

how do you know they don't plan on getting on OL player to help. My guess is that's the obvious next step

If their contracts were the same then it could have been a pretty good deal but you're taking an 11million dollar cap hit in this deal so it's not Kiko for McCoy it's Kiko and a top flight FA for McCoy.

if the Bills aren't concerned about the cap hit, why should you or any other fan be.

RBs r a dime a dozen, why?

Maybe it was Polian who once said (paraphrasing) "If you are going to draft a RB high [or trade, i guess], he'd better be special, and a 3-down player."

After I hid the sharp objects from myself the past 15 mins, I'm starting to see it though.

My heart is breaking, yes.

But which player would help us more to WIN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR?

Because if that is not the singular goal, then just quit. To hell with "getting better."

I think, on balance, its right. But my heart is breaking.