Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

If he stays healthy, this a great move. Shady is 26, turns 27 in July. We are getting this guy in his prime. Loved Kiko but we were better last year without him.

I expect to see some big and nasty guards and tackles added as well. Great move!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of insane. Totally unnecessary. I don't get it. Basically getting a slightly better version of Spiller at more than twice the money plus they lose Alonso and still do not have a QB. McCoy cap hit is $11,950,000.

How much of that is broken up due to the trade? That's the key question that I hope one of our capoligists can get into. To call Shady "slighty better" than Spiller is not accurate.

Why wouldn't he want to be in Buffalo?? He didn't like having an all star defensive line playing ahead of him, playing in an attacking defense?? That's probably the most shocking part of this all.

Played for Kelly at Oregon

maybe that's not what happened. It's been speculated otherwise. Bills very mum on how it happened.

Even more of a reason to dump a knucklehead who mysteriously tore his ACL

Why???????

This doesn't make sense.

RBs are a dime a dozen

Buffalo has depth at RB

His cap hit is high....

This would make more sense if the goal was getting an OL player who could help.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm not sure why people on our side are complaining about this trade. When I saw this I thought, yeah right. Now that it's true Im happy for our team. I hope Kiko does well in Phili but Im excited to have McCoy.

Eagles GM is a genius... trade for the best up and coming LB and unload a huge RB contract before the best draft class of RBs to come out since Adrian Peterson. Watch the eagles draft Todd Gurley just to make it worse. And then we'll draft an inept qb this year instead of waiting for a great draft class next year...love it