Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree. There are good defenses and good criticisms sprinkled throughout, and no one to my knowledge attacked the trade in the simplistic way that the poster posited.

The thread is full of hyperbole, people claiming Kiko is the best young linebacker in football and saying RBs grow on trees. Those are both actual quotes.

I get the concerns about what's left in Shady's tank, his mental approach on the deal and the cap hit. But it's a pretty objective POV to say there's no offensive FA (outside of maybe Demarco) who can match the upside he could deliver or that linebacker is our deepest position.

I assume Chip will go sign CJ and have CJ and Kiko under contract for less than Shady, combined. I'd rather have Chip's side of things.

I totally agree.

Another thought - CJ is not the prima donna that Shady is and will sign for a lot less money.

Disagree. There are good defenses and good criticisms sprinkled throughout, and no one to my knowledge attacked the trade in the simplistic way that the poster posited.

Yes, "sprinkled throughout", as in "the small minority". Not sure which 31 page thread youre reading, but fans are(were) going bonkers.

As per breaking news from Adam Shefter.

Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.

NOOOOOOO!

Really Rex? You can get running back anywhere, but a Linebacker of this talent. FIRST DUMB MOVE OF REX IN BUFFALO.