Is EJ a franchise QB?

Kirby Jackson

Is EJ a franchise QB?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that EJ will be a franchise QB?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, this poll misrepresents positions held by "EJ Supporters".

My answer to the Poll Question would be "He has a chance to, sure. But he also might not. I support letting him develop for another season to find out."

That's the point. If you think that he will be its a yes. If you think that he won't be its a no. I don't care where. The coaching staff has to make a decision based on what has happened to this point. TBD has a lot to say on the topic so we should go on record with what we think as well.

That's the point. If you think that he will be its a yes. If you think that he won't be its a no. I don't care where. The coaching staff has to make a decision based on what has happened to this point. TBD has a lot to say on the topic so we should go on record with what we think as well.

I think I don't know, because it's too early to make that decision, so I voted "yes", because I think he has a chance.

My answer to the Poll Question would be "He has a chance to, sure. But he also might not. I support letting him develop for another season to find out."

Perfectly sums it up.

EXACTLY!! It will never truly show the EJ supporters with EJ Detractors

I went with a no. He regressed last year, I hope it was bad coaching and it can be corrected. If he can be corrected that would make MArroney look even worse. Hope I'm wrong as I'm routing for him.

Edited by qwksilver