Is EJ a franchise QB?

Kirby Jackson

Is EJ a franchise QB?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that EJ will be a franchise QB?

I tried not to be vague with, "Do you believe that EJ will be a franchise QB?" You either believe that he will become one or your don't.

How do you define "franchise QB"?

I reserve that for the great of the game and I don't think EJ will be one of those.

But I do believe he can be a successful NFL starting QB and help lead his team to playoff victories. I think he can be on par with the second tier of QBs behind Manning, Brady, Brees, etc.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reserve that for the great of the game and I don't think EJ will be one of those.

But I do believe he can be a successful NFL starting QB and help lead his team to playoff victories. I think he can be on par with the second tier of QBs behind Manning, Brady, Brees, etc.

again

the purpose here is to prove the EJ haters to be in the majority over the EJ supporters.

Because this is a biased poll I too have deleted my vote

Tannehill is the floor.

again

the purpose here is to prove the EJ haters to be in the majority over the EJ supporters.

It's okay to be wrong we all are. I'm not sure what the bias is? You either believe that he will become a franchise QB (as you do) or you don't (as I do). The majority believe that he won't but it's not everyone (it's not 7 people either). It's not hating at all. Edited by Kirby Jackson

see above.

this is meant to be a poll to prove "their" point and that the majority does not like EJ

very PPPish

Oh my God, I couldn't even imagine debating politics with you. I cannot believe that 39% of you in your heart of hearts believe that EJ Manuel is going to be a franchise QB in the NFL. I'd imagine if the poll asked the same question about, say Geno Smith for example, those same results would be closer to 0%. It's like EJ is your kid and he's always getting in trouble in school but it's always the other kids' fault. I'd imagine if the question was, "if $1 million was at stake and you had to predict whether or not EJ Manuel was starting for an NFL team three years from now on opening weekend" or "if your life was at stake and you would get turned over to ISIS if you were wrong..." then that percentage would likewise be much lower.

again

Why is it always some sort of conspiracy. Bills fan 4 ever, I am asking you right here, right now, point blank: Do you think that three years from now, EJ Manuel is going to be starting for an NFL team on opening weekend? Yes or no. My vote would be no. And that does not mean that I think Josh McCown is "awesome" either. And to support the OP, I am not saying it's impossible, but if I had to guess yes or no, my guess would be no. your turn.

Tannehill is the floor.

It's okay to be wrong we all are. I'm not sure what the bias is? You either believe that he will become a franchise QB (as you do) or you don't (as I do). The majority believe that he won't but it's not everyone (it's not 7 people either). It's not hating at all.

If Tannehill is your floor for a "Franchise" QB, then Hell yes, EJ can be one.

If Tannehill is your floor for a "Franchise" QB, then Hell yes, EJ can be one.

Should definitely be added to the poll that Tannehill is the floor for franchise QB. Might not change the "no" minds but I think the yes's would be more willing to vote than abstain.

Oh my God, I couldn't even imagine debating politics with you. I cannot believe that 39% of you in your heart of hearts believe that EJ Manuel is going to be a franchise QB in the NFL. I'd imagine if the poll asked the same question about, say Geno Smith for example, those same results would be closer to 0%. It's like EJ is your kid and he's always getting in trouble in school but it's always the other kids' fault. I'd imagine if the question was, "if $1 million was at stake and you had to predict whether or not EJ Manuel was starting for an NFL team three years from now on opening weekend" or "if your life was at stake and you would get turned over to ISIS if you were wrong..." then that percentage would likewise be much lower.

We are still believers of EJ Manuel. Being a believer when everyone is giving up is the essence of being a Buffalo Bills fan. In my eyes, EJ has done enough to still have the faith in him.

Funny you mention ISIS. Because it sounds like the haters are trying their best to eliminate the EJ believers.

Please tell me who the better option at QB is, because I don't see it. Seriously, tell me who this QB is.

We are still believers of EJ Manuel. Being a believer when everyone is giving up is the essence of being a Buffalo Bills fan. In my eyes, EJ has done enough to still have the faith in him.

Funny you mention ISIS. Because it sounds like the haters are trying their best to eliminate the EJ believers.

Please tell me who the better option at QB is, because I don't see it. Seriously, tell me who this QB is.

I honestly believe that the Bills will make a play for a Foles, Cousins or maybe even Bradford and it will not be Manuel or one of the garbage free agents. Or they are in love with one of the second tier QB's in the draft and they will take them at 50 and have them battle it out with McCown. I believe this because I truly think Pegula is looking to make a splash and that they have a grander plan.

I honestly believe that the Bills will make a play for a Foles, Cousins or maybe even Bradford and it will not be Manuel or one of the garbage free agents. Or they are in love with one of the second tier QB's in the draft and they will take them at 50 and have them battle it out with McCown. I believe this because I truly think Pegula is looking to make a splash and that they have a grander plan.

To me, the reported interest in McCown and Matt Moore tells me they like EJ and will give him a solid look this year before addressing the QB position next year if need be.

I'd be depressed if they brought in Cousins. I've never actually seen a QB's eyes in the exact moment where everything started to fall apart, like I did watching Cousins against the Giants last year. He was slinging the ball one moment, and then bam, zero confidence. It terrified me because before that I thought he had moxie.

I'd say it's an established QB who's good enough that you consider the position filled.