Is EJ a franchise QB?

Kirby Jackson

Is EJ a franchise QB?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that EJ will be a franchise QB?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question isn't if he could, it's if he will be. You should delete your vote unless you are absolutely sure he will be, or won't be a franchise QB.

That's not it either. It's like an over under bet. It's asking, if you have to decide right now do you think it's more likely that he will or won't be a franchise QB.

That's not it either. It's like an over under bet. It's asking, if you have to decide right now do you think it's more likely that he will or won't be a franchise QB.

"Do you believe that EJ will be a franchise QB?"

Key word is "will", not "likely"

Edited by Dorkington

I would have little respect for anybody who can honestly answer this poll either way.

Too many variables, not the least of which is defining "Franchise QB". In my opinion, those a few and far between.

Most of the QBs are not what I would call "Franchise QB's" like Montana, Elway, Brady, Manning etc. A franchise QB is a HOF QB. Most QBs are not that, but many of those are still good enough to win consistently.

Again, this poll misrepresents positions held by "EJ Supporters".

My answer to the Poll Question would be "He has a chance to, sure. But he also might not. I support letting him develop for another season to find out."

Exactly. If we went off of 14 games played, Drew Brees would be playing arena football..

Do I want to succeed? Yeah

Will he become Peyton Manning Overnight? Hell no. He'll never be great, but good enough works for teams like the Bengals, Eagles and Cardinals

The question isn't if he could, it's if he will be. You should delete your vote unless you are absolutely sure he will be, or won't be a franchise QB.

:lol: At least you actually voted before you decided to critique, unlike others.

I think this poll is exposing some people for not wanting to commit one way or another. It takes guts to put your name on one side or the other.

If honesty means lacking guts, then I lack guts. I have not a clue what EJ will become down the line, I think he's shown promise at times, and I also think he has faults. I don't think his career is written in stone. I lack guts.

:lol: At least you actually voted before you decided to critique, unlike others.

I deleted my vote because it didn't match exactly what they were looking for, I'm a team player. ;)

If honesty means lacking guts, then I lack guts. I have not a clue what EJ will become down the line, I think he's shown promise at times, and I also think he has faults. I don't think his career is written in stone. I lack guts.

I don't mean it to be insulting, so I apologize if it came across that way ( and it wasn't any shot at you), I just meant there are many posters here who would prefer to stay neutral on it, so whatever the end result is, they can still say they were right. Nothing personal aimed at you with what I meant.