Hughes contract in the works according to report.

mellaman101

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of ground up and in the freezer, we're digging out from 6-8 inches of snow overnight down here in NC. No power so my iPhone is my only source of entertainment. Keep 'em coming, boys.

Just shoveling the driveway my friend....at least we have power in this part of Wake Forest....stay warm. Perfect day for Hughes to sign.

Speaking of ground up and in the freezer, we're digging out from 6-8 inches of snow overnight down here in NC. No power so my iPhone is my only source of entertainment. Keep 'em coming, boys.

I was in RTP back in 1998 or so when they had the blizzard and 17 inches of snow.

my kids were home from school for close to 3 weeks

bend with your knees not your back!!!

7.5" here in Davidson Co. Used the tractor on the driveway. I'll head to work later, roads pretty bad here, but we have power. If not, I'd just go to parents & use generator.

I was in RTP back in 1998 or so when they had the blizzard and 17 inches of snow.

my kids were home from school for close to 3 weeks

bend with your knees not your back!!!

Yep we had just moved here before that one.

7.5" here in Davidson Co. Used the tractor on the driveway. I'll head to work later, roads pretty bad here, but we have power. If not, I'd just go to parents & use generator.

If it wasn't for the power situation I'd have gone to work; it doesn't appear the roads are all that bad in the triangle. Instead I built a snowman out back and flew my drone around. :lol:

Reporting from Wilmington, dry, but nasty out, had about 1/4 inch of snow on Tuesdays, all the schools were closed. I love driving to work on those days, no traffic

Just shoveling the driveway my friend....at least we have power in this part of Wake Forest....stay warm. Perfect day for Hughes to sign.