Hughes contract in the works according to report.

mellaman101

You should be in a constant state of panic. If/when Hughes signs, the question should be "is it time to stop panicking?"

So true.

As soon as he signs, I will start to worry that we overpaid him, and then will worry that we can't re-sign Dareus or Gilmore now. Then, suddenly, in my mind, re-signing Spiller will be of utmost importance, and I will worry about that.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true.

As soon as he signs, I will start to worry that we overpaid him, and then will worry that we can't re-sign Dareus or Gilmore now. Then, suddenly, in my mind, re-signing Spiller will be of utmost importance, and I will worry about that.

I will worry that we will go after the Baldwin brothers at QB if we can't secure a McCown brother...

If this cost too much and they need to let him walk, I hope they take a look at Lynden Trail (Norfolk State) and Noah Spence (Ohio State)...I think both of them could be dynamite pass-rushers, in the proper situation.

I would love to see what Rex Ryan could do with these two freaks of nature.

Noah Spence is this year's Seantrel Henderson. Former #1 recruit, projected top-10 draft pick, who failed a couple drug tests in college and could drop to the 7th round. He could be an absolute monster, and an absolute steal.

(EDIT: I do want to keep Hughes, but at the right price...and I think we need another young pass-rusher to groom anyways, and these two fit the bill perfectly.)

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

If this cost too much and they need to let him walk, I hope they take a look at Lynden Trail (Norfolk State) and Noah Spence (Ohio State)...I think both of them could be dynamite pass-rushers, in the proper situation.

I would love to see what Rex Ryan could do with these two freaks of nature.

Noah Spence is this year's Seantrel Henderson. Former #1 recruit, projected top-10 draft pick, who failed a couple drug tests in college and could drop to the 7th round. He could be an absolute monster, and an absolute steal.

(EDIT: I do want to keep Hughes, but at the right price...and I think we need another young pass-rusher to groom anyways, and these two fit the bill perfectly.)

Reasonably certain Spence isn't in this years draft. He transferred to some directional Kentucky school

Reasonably certain Spence isn't in this years draft. He transferred to some directional Kentucky school

Weird, he's listed on all the draft prospects list...and even tweeted that he was going pro.

Noah Spence @nspence94

Not what I wanted but now it's time to get ready for the next level, I've learnt so much in the last couple months that it's all worth it.

I bet he improves his draft stock tremendously if he does return to school...maybe that's why he did return, found out he wouldn't be drafted.

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

Weird, he's listed on all the draft prospects list...and even tweeted that he was going pro.

Noah Spence @nspence94

Not what I wanted but now it's time to get ready for the next level, I've learnt so much in the last couple months that it's all worth it.

8:51 PM - 25 Nov 2014

I bet he improves his draft stock tremendously if he does return to school...maybe that's why he did return, found out he wouldn't be drafted.

he was appealing his suspension to that point. He learned he could never play at OSU right around that time. Big 10 rules. He likes the Molly.

he was appealing his suspension to that point. He learned he could never play at OSU right around that time. Big 10 rules. He likes the Molly.

Rather have him experimenting with that a couple times, than becoming an alcoholic....which is a much worse habit to kick.

Or beating women, stealing stuff, etc...doing some "Molly" is not preventing me from drafting a good football player.

I'm done with the "choir boy" non-sense...I want to win.

Appreciate the feedback, though.

:thumbsup:

Rather have him experimenting with that a couple times, than becoming an alcoholic....which is a much worse habit to kick.

Or beating women, stealing stuff, etc...doing some "Molly" is not preventing me from drafting a good football player.

I'm done with the "choir boy" non-sense...I want to win.

Appreciate the feedback, though.

:thumbsup:

im not judging. Spence is clearly an nfl talent, could tell as a freshman.

Yep we had just moved here before that one.

If it wasn't for the power situation I'd have gone to work; it doesn't appear the roads are all that bad in the triangle. Instead I built a snowman out back and flew my drone around. :lol:

is his name Olof?