Todd Gurley, RB

Peace Frog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel like we need a TE more........

If certain TE's are available when we pick hard to pass up

if he is there, he could be BPA on their board. If so, they should take him. Passing on a better talent for "need" is no bueno. Everyone needs a RB like Gurley.

When he will be able to play is the question. He just tore his ACL in November.

if he is there, he could be BPA on their board. If so, they should take him. Passing on a better talent for "need" is no bueno. Everyone needs a RB like Gurley.

When he will be able to play is the question. He just tore his ACL in November.

Teams won't rush back a rookie RB from ACL tear. He fits us nicely, we could work him in slowly

I'm a TJ Yeldon fan who's projected to go later in the draft

I don't know why all the love for this guy he's overrated, couldn't even hold down starting job in Bama. He was good 2yrs ago after Lacy left he declined. He's a change of pace back. A backup in my opinion. Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

Gurley would be an option only if he is cleared to play by training camp IMO.

I also like Tevin Coleman if he falls but in my makeshift draft fallout both of these guys are not there at 50. Which is why I have TJ Yeldon as my pick in the 3rd round.

I don't know why all the love for this guy he's overrated, couldn't even hold down starting job in Bama. He was good 2yrs ago after Lacy left he declined. He's a change of pace back. A backup in my opinion.

Not to go too far off topic, but I don't get the Yeldon love at all. Derrick Henry was clearly better than him and there's at least 6 backs in the draft I'd clearly want over him. At this point, I think the only reason why someone wants Yeldon over Jay Ajayi or Duke Johnson is name recognition.

Gurley will go day 1. we have no shot

Concur completely. I don't think he makes it to the 20's. My suspicion is the Chargers or Browns (given they have two firsts) will draft him. Failing that, the next three candidates are the Ravens, Cowboys (Demarco dependent) and Seattle (Lynch dependent).

Actually - if Gurley turns into what many envision, it's hard to pass on a back that can move the short yardage, especially early in the second for a team in possible rebuild mode.

Concur completely. I don't think he makes it to the 20's. My suspicion is the Chargers or Browns (given they have two firsts) will draft him. Failing that, the next three candidates are the Ravens, Cowboys (Demarco dependent) and Seattle (Lynch dependent).

Actually - if Gurley turns into what many envision, it's hard to pass on a back that can move the short yardage, especially early in the second for a team in possible rebuild mode.

i actually don't think Seattle is Lynch dependent. They should draft him regardless.

I don't see any way Cleveland takes him. They are completely desperate at DL, WR and QB. RB is the only place they have young depth.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i actually don't think Seattle is Lynch dependent. They should draft him regardless.

I don't see any way Cleveland takes him. They are completely desperate at DL, WR and QB. RB is the only place they have young depth.

You're right, they should. But they also need a big target for Wilson to get the ball to. If Lynch goes they need a replacement with a similar playing style to keep that offense effective.

The Browns may be desperate for depth at other positions and have young players there but they had limited success on the ground this past season and well, this the Browns... My point with them is that they could trade back from one of those picks and collect others later in the first to take him. They've got a lot of possibilities to fill every position.