Todd Gurley, RB

Peace Frog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a TJ Yeldon fan who's projected to go later in the draft

I liked Yeldon initially, but he has an awesome O'line and poor vision.

i actually don't think Seattle is Lynch dependent. They should draft him regardless.

I don't see any way Cleveland takes him. They are completely desperate at DL, WR and QB. RB is the only place they have young depth.

Every team should take him regardless, he's a game changer when healthy..

Most teams, however, wont take an injured player. Plus this year is deep in the RB position, so it might happen that he falls into the second round, but unlikely he'll fall to #50

We have Fred jackson. He is a beast and the heart and soul of our team. We don't need a running back.

Yeah because FJax is immortal and will live forever. In fact, we should never get another running back ever again because Fredex will be playing until he's at least 99 years old.

GIVE ME A BREAK! :doh:

Yeah because FJax is immortal and will live forever. In fact, we should never get another running back ever again because Fredex will be playing until he's at least 99 years old.

GIVE ME A BREAK! :doh:

Tampa Bob's post is all sarcasm. He has stated that he thinks Fred is old, boring and slow and takes particular exception to fans here who say he is the heart and soul of the team. It's an awkward crusade.

Tampa Bob's post is all sarcasm. He has stated that he thinks Fred is old, boring and slow and takes particular exception to fans here who say he is the heart and soul of the team. It's an awkward crusade.

Thanks for filling me in there. That is an awfully confusing crusade.

ACL tear recovery is not what it used to be. And remember: McGahee tore his ACL, PCL, and MCL. After missing an entire season to recover from that devastating injury, he had back to back 1,000 yd rushing seasons for us. If other teams shy away from his injury, it could be our boon.

ACL tear recovery is not what it used to be. And remember: McGahee tore his ACL, PCL, and MCL. After missing an entire season to recover from that devastating injury, he had back to back 1,000 yd rushing seasons for us. If other teams shy away from his injury, it could be our boon.

The McGahee injury was horrific. I read once that just 20 years earlier they would have considered amputation due to nerve and vascular damage. ACL surgery (and the related rehab) has come a million miles since those days. My son tore his ACL and MCL 5 years ago and played PG in a high school basketball tournament 5 months after surgery. Far from 100%, but out there mixing it up. Imagine what a world class athlete with top of the line resources and no higher priority can do.

based on in season comments, I could see Peterson getting picked up by Jerruh in Dallas. And Murray being available... That would be awesome... Gurley is long gone by 50

Isn't Peterson still under contract in Minny? They might be willing to trade him but I think the price would be pretty steep. Why would Dallas pay that price when they actually have a pretty good RB?

AP was a similar success story. I concur.

Just what we need, another RB that is always injured....

High ceiling nonetheless, and he would be a steal at #50.

Always injured? Where do you get off with this? He was a workhorse at USA until his one and only (knee) injury

He'll be back with a vengeance......

This sounds like the WIllis Magehee situation all over again

Far from it John....unfortunately you are wrong on this.

The McGahee injury was horrific. I read once that just 20 years earlier they would have considered amputation due to nerve and vascular damage. ACL surgery (and the related rehab) has come a million miles since those days. My son tore his ACL and MCL 5 years ago and played PG in a high school basketball tournament 5 months after surgery. Far from 100%, but out there mixing it up. Imagine what a world class athlete with top of the line resources and no higher priority can do.

Your a brave soul....because hardwood is extremely hard on those ligments after that kind of injury.

I would never have allowed my son to do that.

Always injured? Where do you get off with this? He was a workhorse at USA until his one and only (knee) injury

He'll be back with a vengeance......

Far from it John....unfortunately you are wrong on this.

For the players sake I hope that I am wrong.......

I wonder if the fact that

a. RB's are going later in the draft

b. There are several good options this year at RB

That might cause him to slip?