This week's source deep within

YoloinOhio

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the other side of the table. What teams with QB's need a TE? Teams with good QB's already have good TE's. The only one out there without a good TE is Seattle. Atlanta would be the team I think that would want him most. Matt Ryan and Cameron, with Julio and White? Bring in a young RB and patch that D up all over the place (add Hughes?). GB could use a TE but I don't see them as the type to pursue Cameron.

Seattle sinking money in to Cameron and him coming thru without breaking would put them in New Orleans situation in 2 years or less. It'd be good for them, they'd be able to return to the SB the next two years as is but that'd put them over the top. Seattle getting him is a bit of a dream situation but the nightmare would be the reality of it and how much money it will take up.

Oakland with Carr would be ideal, a great matchup. Oakland isn't far from shocking people. They're my 2015 surprise team. They're going to be in the bubble of playoff teams.

TE ?

I can see bringing an upgrade to Chandler. ( big bodied , strong ) for the short area catches.

Sure hope they upgrade Lee Smith. just too many penalties. I think Bills should another attitude guy to replace him. an upgrade please.

the two guys in the middle. Gragg and Grey (sp) probably should hang around. if Bills are scoring another fullback and keeping 4 RBs?

Bills need a big strong faster, better blocker than Scott C.

IMO

They should also secure a big receiver like M Williams was supposed to be.

I would absolutely hope another guard. If for no other reason, Incognito hasn't played a down in 1 1/2 seasons. What if he's no longer "got it"? And then there's the question of, if RI is your LG, do you really have a workable RG option between the rest of them?

I agree about concern about Incognito but is it much different than a player who missed a season due to injury? He'll be at all OTA's and camp...plenty of time to get in game shape.

I challenge anyone calling Chandler a #2 tight end to list 32 better tight ends in the league right now. Guys like Ebron are debatable because all there is to go on is athleticism.

I did my list last year and had him somewhere between 22-25. I don't feel like digging for it but he isn't good. He's a low end starter at best. They tried to upgrade from him last year but weren't able. I would be shocked if they went into this year with him at the top of the depth chart.

It's getting late for a football operations guy, at least for this cycle of free agency, draft, combine etc. Let's get a quarterback and a guard and perhaps forget about the guy as this isn't rocket science.

i don't think they are looking to hire someone just for this year

Im glad that Rex sees things the same way I do regarding the run stop DT

Our defense is AWESOME......but the minute Marcel went out of the game with the injury our run defense which was really really stingy this year started leaking like a sieve......

We have to prevent that from happening

I like Stefan Charles, not so much Corbin Bryant. I had a feeling he might want another DT. As another poster mentioned, the guy from the Jets, Ellis, makes a lot of sense if he's any good. He would know the schemes and Rex/Thurman know and trust him, plus he might want to come here. Edited by YoloinOhio

I did my list last year and had him somewhere between 22-25. I don't feel like digging for it but he isn't good. He's a low end starter at best. They tried to upgrade from him last year but weren't able. I would be shocked if they went into this year with him at the top of the depth chart.

I think I'm going to start a Marqueis Gray crusade. I think we did upgrade at TE last season.

, Ellis, makes a lot of sense if he's any good. He would know the schemes and Rex/Thurman know and trust him, plus he might want to come here.

He's used to being a situational player, which would suit him well in Buffalo.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/05/27/secret-superstars-2014-jets/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2133635-kenrick-ellis-primed-for-breakout-season-for-new-york-jets

@KevinMassare: Source: "a big receiving threat to help out offense will be addressed. It could come in form of WR/TE, top of our priority list".

I don't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere that the depth of wide receivers in free agency, balanced with the cumulative cap space in the league will depress the cost of a FA WR. Good news for us. I just hope we don't go after Crabtree. That guy seems like a tool.

I will name your crusade "50 Shades of Marqueis Gray"

Ew. :sick:

If they don't think that o-line is THE priority they're missing the bus.

Check what you're saying. To say something is THE priority, suggests that there no other priorities. An argument could certainly be made that QB is the #1 priority, with O-line being a close second. But, even visa versa would contradict your statement.

I don't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere that the depth of wide receivers in free agency, balanced with the cumulative cap space in the league will depress the cost of a FA WR. Good news for us. I just hope we don't go after Crabtree. That guy seems like a tool.

Ew. :sick:

Check what you're saying. To say something is THE priority, suggests that there no other priorities. An argument could certainly be made that QB is the #1 priority, with O-line being a close second. But, even visa versa would contradict your statement.

the #1 priority. If that isn't fixed then QB, RB, TE, WR don't matter a whole heck of a lot.