Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so it looks like McCown is going to be the first new QB in the room to compete. I'm fine with that. As Yolo said above, it's February and this doesn't signify any hard and fast decisions have been made. The guy played very well in 2013 and let's face it -- he's better than Tuel.

Just one more piece in a puzzle that isn't even close to taking shape yet.

exactly. well said

man, Rex is a good coach but he just can't catch a break. i prefer Vick and Geno over McCown and EJ. i just thought he would have a plan this time around. if his plan truly is it doesn't matter if you have a crap QB as long as you have a good defense and good running attack then he's going to be in for a surprise when the Pats score 30 on us like they do every year and we can't put up more than 1 or 2 TD's a game. this is sad. i was riding high this offseason thinking we were heading in the right direction but this move just took the wind out of my sails

So Bills fans are upset McCown was in town, but they all want someone different, but they aren't available yet, so they shouldn't bring guys in. Cool.

This. Everyone relax. It's only mid-February and we haven't even hit free agency yet, not to mention the draft. At least he's been in the league for a while.

Whaley stated previously they would most likely add more than one quarterback so why are people freaking out?

McCown is a veteran QB who has been a backup and has also started...dont you need one of those guys on your roster?

Ill complain if this is their only move at QB but is February not august...and shouldnt we be applauding them for attempting to sign a guy already who was previously unavailable? this is a no lose signing, dont get all the negativity

Edited by Max997

man, Rex is a good coach but he just can't catch a break. i prefer Vick and Geno over McCown and EJ. i just thought he would have a plan this time around. if his plan truly is it doesn't matter if you have a crap QB as long as you have a good defense and good running attack then he's going to be in for a surprise when the Pats score 30 on us like they do every year and we can't put up more than 1 or 2 TD's a game. this is sad. i was riding high this offseason thinking we were heading in the right direction but this move just took the wind out of my sails

And you wanted Sanchez?