Off Season Wish List

r henderson

Let Spiller, Urbik, Hughes, Smith and Pears walk in free agency. Resign Searcy and sign Clint Boling G (Cin), Camoran Jordan TE (Clev), Brandon Graham DE (Phil), Derek Newton RT (Hous) and Mark Sanchez QB (Phil). Draft Tevin Coleman RB Indian 2nd rd and Ali Marpet G Hobart College 3rd rd. Boom!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fill mein....what smith? other than that i like irt, but i do thinkwe can dobetter then Sanchez,we should wait andsee who gets dropped first.....ii think Bradford or J. Locker will be relesed and iwould take either one of those over Manuel.

Sublime however no thank you to the Sanchize.

fill mein....what smith? other than that i like irt, but i do thinkwe can dobetter then Sanchez,we should wait andsee who gets dropped first.....ii think Bradford or J. Locker will be relesed and iwould take either one of those over Manuel.

I am neither a complete advocate for or against Manuel but I think he deserves at least one more crack at winning (and keeping) the starting job.

I'd be surprised if Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana is still around when the Bills pick in the 2nd round. He's not a big name right now.....but come draft day I think it'll be clear even to the media that this guy is a beast of a RB and will be gone late 1/ early 2nd round.

Let Spiller, Urbik, Hughes, Smith and Pears walk in free agency. Resign Searcy and sign Clint Boling G (Cin), Camoran Jordan TE (Clev), Brandon Graham DE (Phil), Derek Newton RT (Hous) and Mark Sanchez QB (Phil). Draft Tevin Coleman RB Indian 2nd rd and Ali Marpet G Hobart College 3rd rd. Boom!

yep, yep and yep :thumbsup: I'd add iupati to my wish list...

I'd love to get a QB but anyone worth their salt is probably not going be available for trade or in FA in this QB starved league. With the QB situation in the league I find it impossible to believe that teams are willing to part with good QB's. Hopefully there is a mid to late round gem that gets it. The Bills are due for some luck in that department.

#1 sign both Locker & Matt Moore to compete with EJ for starting QB.

#2 Let Hughes walk & sign Greg Hardy for half the price on a 1yr prove it deal.

#3 Cut Keith Rivers & Sign David Harris to play next to Kiko

#4 Resign Spiller & Go hard after either Ap or Demarco Murray.

#5 Sign one of the top FBs available Felton, Hynoski or Kuhn

#6 Cut Urbik, C Williams and sign Boiling, Iupati and Rt Parnell from the Dallas kid is a beast can be had for cheap.

#7 Resign Searcy

#8 Sign either Jordan Cameron or Julius Thomas also add Te from STL Lance Kendricks, These 2 signings would give us a excellent 3 TE set with Chandler, Kendricks and either JC or JT.

#9 Draft best player available in all rounds. If WR Doran Green Beckham is available I would take him at #50.

With these moves the Bills will be ready to compete for division right away. All these moves wouldn't be mind blowing big money signings. Yes Iupati, JT or one of the rbs probably cost some dough but the rest of the guys can fit in nicely into our cap.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

We should keep Hughes but not a game breaker if he is gone. Don't need a RB that early and Ali is a nice story and hope he does well but anything under a sixth is too high for him.

QB's and Linemen. Lots of em. Six bruisers in the draft and every fleet footed FA QB we can get.

And keep this D intact.

That is my wish.

Fleeted footed QBs are nice but worthless without the ability to play in the pocket.

#1 sign both Locker & Matt Moore to compete with EJ for starting QB.

#2 Let Hughes walk & sign Greg Hardy for half the price on a 1yr prove it deal.

#3 Cut Keith Rivers & Sign David Harris to play next to Kiko

#4 Resign Spiller & Go hard after either Ap or Demarco Murray.

#5 Sign one of the top FBs available Felton, Hynoski or Kuhn

#6 Cut Urbik, C Williams and sign Boiling, Iupati and Rt Parnell from the Dallas kid is a beast can be had for cheap.

#7 Resign Searcy

#8 Sign either Jordan Cameron or Julius Thomas also add Te from STL Lance Kendricks, These 2 signings would give us a excellent 3 TE set with Chandler, Kendricks and either JC or JT.

#9 Draft best player available in all rounds. If WR Doran Green Beckham is available I would take him at #50.

With these moves the Bills will be ready to compete for division right away. All these moves wouldn't be mind blowing big money signings. Yes Iupati, JT or one of the rbs probably cost some dough but the rest of the guys can fit in nicely into our cap.

And then lose Gilmore, Glenn and Bradham next year. We simply don't have that much space. If we got 1/2 of those players I'd be happy

And then lose Gilmore, Glenn and Bradham next year. We simply don't have that much space. If we got 1/2 of those players I'd be happy

Gilmore still has at least 2 yrs left, Cordy ain't with a dollar over 6 mil per season at best especially if he plays like he did last yr. Bradham shouldn't break the bank either.

Iupati 8mil per

Boiling 4.5 mil per

Parnell 3 mil per

Top notch FB no more then 2 mil

JC 4 mil or JT possibly 7 mil. We targeting only one of these guys.

33 yr old David Harris 3.5 mil per

Hardy shouldn't get more then 5 mil on 1yr prove it deal.

Spiller 3 mil per

Ap or Murray 5 mil per.

Lance Kendricks 2.5 mil

We can cut Urbik, Rivers, C Williams.

Don't resign Pears, Hairston. Freddy comes off the books next yr. I wouldn't worry bout signing people back until the time comes in which we can open up more space by redo Mario Deal and others. Remember we have an owner now that doesn't mind paying upfront. No more cash to cap philosophy.

Btw we should be upwards of 40 mil under the cap with the roll over. We have plenty money. This is my dream off season but like u said I would be happy if we can get half these guys

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

Sublime however no thank you to the Sanchize.

I am neither a complete advocate for or against Manuel but I think he deserves at least one more crack at winning (and keeping) the starting job.

Manuel has to earn it. This team needs to put the best QB on the field. Right now im chalking it up as saying this old staff messed this guy up. Lets try and fix him and bring in bonafide competion, not Mr. Butt fumble.

Just say NO to Mark Sanchez!

Manuel has to earn it. This team needs to put the best QB on the field. Right now im chalking it up as saying this old staff messed this guy up. Lets try and fix him and bring in bonafide competion, not Mr. Butt fumble.

Yes, EL has to prove it. BUT I will say that it's his job to lose.

You are right. He has to earn it. And I know he would be fine with that. He seems like the type of kid that is not bratty about not playing. Its proven by the fact that he never once complained when Orton started playing worse than he was.

Why not do actual due diligence and bring in real competition sit him down and tell him he is still in the team plan. However he has to go out and beat the next man. I cant think of anyone... not one name that I would want in. Petty is not that guys. Locker and Bradford are injury prone. I dont want another player coach for EJ I dont want another mentor. Another journeyman backup. Until I am sure someone can and will take EJs lunch money. I am not on board with anyone named so far.

You are right. He has to earn it. And I know he would be fine with that. He seems like the type of kid that is not bratty about not playing. Its proven by the fact that he never once complained when Orton started playing worse than he was.

Until I am sure someone can and will take EJs lunch money. I am not on board with anyone named so far.

^ THAT!

My off season wish would have been a head coach who didn't do Pizza Hut commercials, didn't have ESPN follow him around at the Super Bowl, who didn't do appearances at the Buffalo Auto show......and, took care of the business of fielding a winning football team. I guess I don't get my wish......

My off season wish would have been a head coach who didn't do Pizza Hut commercials, didn't have ESPN follow him around at the Super Bowl, who didn't do appearances at the Buffalo Auto show......and, took care of the business of fielding a winning football team. I guess I don't get my wish......

What's the big whoop?