Julian Edelman's one night stand... LOL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give her the clap any day of the week (thats if she doesn't already have it)

I'd be more worried about what she could give you! I hope he was drunk enough to make her at least an 8. Her parents must be SO proud!

Edited by Augie

I think I got an STD just looking at that picture.

I am the last person in the world who would claim to be any kind of moral paragon, but my word that girl is trashy. Of course pro athletes have been boinking sixes since time immemorial, but to broadcast yourself like that? Her parents, if she has any, must be so proud.

I don't get it, whats the big deal?

He nailed a Bahston Bar Skank while they were both probably drunk, I'm sure tons of players have done this

This might be bigger news if she was a prostitute I guess

Pats fans seem to be ready to run her out of the country for this, I'm guessing Brady and the rest of the Patsie fans are just jealous it was her and not them

LOL she blew up his spot. In our minds we envision these guys banging out Supermodels after a big Super Bowl victory but the reality of it is the kinda one-nighters these guys(unless were talking about Brady and Gronk) usually encounter are just the same kind of drunken chicks we were all bringing home after a heavy night out drinking in college that led to alot of shameful mornings :lol:

It's a metaphor for the Pats !@#$ing the Ravens, the other 30 NFL teams, and NFL fans everywhere.

He nailed a Bahston Bar Skank while they were both probably drunk, I'm sure tons of players have done this

That's Bahston Bah Skank