All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you say if I told you rex was gonna bring in the ultimate bully... Incognito?

I would say the idea is to build a team that will bully OTHER teams, not the guys on our own line.

I hope it's been discussed - all options should be discussed. I equally hope it's been dismissed in favor of better options, whatever they might be

The OP has been a member for 10 years and has a low post count. I doubt that he's just doing this for attention or to troll like some do. His source may not amount to anything, but to disregard it completely is foolish.

It's not a secret that our guards were matadors last year, so bringing in a vet like Incognito wouldn't be that crazy. He definitely has major issues, but last year proved that our line has major issues as well.

Rumors were that he didn't like Buffalo so why would we want him back. I think with the Rex hire the culture is gonna change in that locker room quickly and players who don't wanna be here and work their asses off will be shown the door.

What would you say if I told you rex was gonna bring in the ultimate bully... Incognito?

Big difference between bringing a guy in for a workout and signing him. I'd been wanting him all season because we needed huge help at the position and I think he got a raw deal in Miami. But IMO bills won't sign him under Rex because they know he let's the guys be themselves, and won't want to take the risk he causes early distractions. They will get at least one FA guard, just not this one Edited by JTSP

I'd give him a shot for the veteran minimum. He knows of he messes up he's gone. Why not give him a chance? He's better than anyone else we got

You don't have a better O-linemen on your roster who is better than an aging guard who was at his prime a B- player, and hasn't played in almost 2 calendar years?

Sad

I doubt Rex has much say in this, but I will say that someone will take a shot on this guy. I'm shocked he was blackballed in 2014. I know nothing about your o-line, so I can't comment on that. Rex does have a good track record with players who have struggled in other locker rooms.

If the Bills really want Revis then they are going have to save money everywhere else - right now Bills are listed at about 24mil cap space - Revis is going to probably have a salary that averages 15 mil per year but maybe the first year cap hit is 13mil - so that's 11mil for Hughes, Searcy, Spikes, OGs, QBs, TEs, RBs- maybe there is more cap space floating around, 5mil in Orton money?, roll over money?, and there is certainly 5mil of salary cuts that could be made but you can see if the Bills are serious about Revis then they have to be very fugal other places and one of those place might be Incognito who probably come at 1.3 mil and can play center.