Rex changes his tattoo to Buffalo blue

YoloinOhio

@ChrisTrapasso: REX RT @WSJSports: Sorry, Jets fans. Rex Ryan has changed his tattoo to Buffalo Bills blue. http://t.co/d58IbUHe8I

http://t.co/vrletlhlvR

Another view

@SBNationNFL: Rex Ryan changed his tattoo of his wife from Jets green to Bills blue http://t.co/uTxZcxEf1Zhttp://t.co/6AKEAi2yuG

Edited by YoloinOhio

Almost as creepy as the previous avatar. The previous, I remember from an episode of Tosh.O. A guy in speedo underwear on a mattress surrounded by guns, knives, and brass knuckles. What's your fascination with mostly naked dudes, dude?

It's my fault, I told him his avatar was creepy then he changed it to that :bag:

I understand he also had what looked like "BILLS" tattooed on his pecker ...and yet actually when he gets excited - it reads:

"Buffalo Is League Leader in Sacking the quarterback!" :D

...was going to do something with future Super Bowl wins but figured he IS a defensive minded guy...)

Go Bills!

RE REX; dye your hair red, white and blue, put a Bills logo on your roof, change the color of a silly tat.

but really man you need to prove yourself and effing WIN way more than you lose. I am on board

But See a career as a motivational speaker if you flame out. Fans should stay grounded this team has no QB, no prospects,

And no one to be excited about in sight. A O- line in shambles, a half of a starting tight end who never heard the term YAC.

So getting Revis on a team with so many holes ( more than some here will not admit too) does not equal "4 more wins" as a poster

Noted on another thread. truth is Revis could hit the wall any year now. i hope the bobblehead who broke this rumor is wrong. And probably is.

Lots of concerns about the crony hires, huge concerns to name just one hiring LEE. he was here already how did that work out?

So, stuff like changing the color of a tat should not even be a newsworthy item since it has zero to do with with actual football.

But Kool aid season is here so the silliness will be put out there.

#tatsdontwingames

@Best Player Available -- wow, are you overthinking this. Rex is an "all in" guy. He looked at a green football jersey on his arm and as a symbolic gesture had it changed because the Jets are now in his past.

That's it.

RE REX; dye your hair red, white and blue, put a Bills logo on your roof, change the color of a silly tat.

but really man you need to prove yourself and effing WIN way more than you lose. I am on board

But See a career as a motivational speaker if you flame out. Fans should stay grounded this team has no QB, no prospects,

And no one to be excited about in sight. A O- line in shambles, a half of a starting tight end who never heard the term YAC.

So getting Revis on a team with so many holes ( more than some here will not admit too) does not equal "4 more wins" as a poster

Noted on another thread. truth is Revis could hit the wall any year now. i hope the bobblehead who broke this rumor is wrong. And probably is.

Lots of concerns about the crony hires, huge concerns to name just one hiring LEE. he was here already how did that work out?

So, stuff like changing the color of a tat should not even be a newsworthy item since it has zero to do with with actual football.

But Kool aid season is here so the silliness will be put out there.

#tatsdontwingames

did you expect him to coach the Bills with a Jets tattoo?

The media puts this out there because it's the offseason and it's a fun story.

did you expect him to coach the Bills with a Jets tattoo?

The media puts this out there because it's the offseason and it's a fun story.

Well...Rex put it out there, not the media.

I wonder if he has changed his swinger ad regarding his wife, holes and "a big one"?