Rex changes his tattoo to Buffalo blue

YoloinOhio

RE REX; dye your hair red, white and blue, put a Bills logo on your roof, change the color of a silly tat.

but really man you need to prove yourself and effing WIN way more than you lose. I am on board

But See a career as a motivational speaker if you flame out. Fans should stay grounded this team has no QB, no prospects,

And no one to be excited about in sight. A O- line in shambles, a half of a starting tight end who never heard the term YAC.

So getting Revis on a team with so many holes ( more than some here will not admit too) does not equal "4 more wins" as a poster

Noted on another thread. truth is Revis could hit the wall any year now. i hope the bobblehead who broke this rumor is wrong. And probably is.

Lots of concerns about the crony hires, huge concerns to name just one hiring LEE. he was here already how did that work out?

So, stuff like changing the color of a tat should not even be a newsworthy item since it has zero to do with with actual football.

But Kool aid season is here so the silliness will be put out there.

#tatsdontwingames

Yeah! I'm with this guy. Why hasn't Rex won us any games yet?!

Interesting odds on new coaches for next season Bills at 5/1 odds to make the playoffs

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/02/odds_rex_ryan_improves_buffalo_bills_playoffs_super_bowl_media.html

CBF

That's great!

Ryan is a 11/1 bet to win the most games among new coaches (the Bills went 9-7 last season). He's a 5/1 bet to end the Bills' 15-year playoff drought, and he's the second-most likely among the coaches to be fired first at 7/2.

He is the favorite in two categories: Most likely to decrease his team's record the most (4/3 odds) and most likely to get in trouble first for an inappropriate comment in the media (5/6).

Well...Rex put it out there, not the media.

I wonder if he has changed his swinger ad regarding his wife, holes and "a big one"?

Unless you are trolling for some swingers, who really cares?

RE REX; dye your hair red, white and blue, put a Bills logo on your roof, change the color of a silly tat.

but really man you need to prove yourself and effing WIN way more than you lose. I am on board

But See a career as a motivational speaker if you flame out. Fans should stay grounded this team has no QB, no prospects,

And no one to be excited about in sight. A O- line in shambles, a half of a starting tight end who never heard the term YAC.

So getting Revis on a team with so many holes ( more than some here will not admit too) does not equal "4 more wins" as a poster

Noted on another thread. truth is Revis could hit the wall any year now. i hope the bobblehead who broke this rumor is wrong. And probably is.

Lots of concerns about the crony hires, huge concerns to name just one hiring LEE. he was here already how did that work out?

So, stuff like changing the color of a tat should not even be a newsworthy item since it has zero to do with with actual football.

But Kool aid season is here so the silliness will be put out there.

#tatsdontwingames

How did the Lee hiring work out last time? Fitz had about as good a year as you could expect from someone with his physical limitations: 3400 yards and 24 TDs.

Have you ever read Lee's bio? This guy has done a lot of good work in his long career. If Rex hadn't hired him, somebody else would have. I'm not arguing that Lee will do great work with us - I don't know enough to vouch for him. But his resume says this isn't a crony hire.