Rex Ryan wants best defense EVER!!!

Trading for Revis, the return of Kiko and the defense mind Ryan could be the ingredients for the best defense ever. Better than the 85 Bears, better than the Ravens, the Best. How cool would that be? Ryan wants a Patriot killer defense. Thats see.

Edited by bisonbrigade

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading for Revis, the return of Kiko and the defense mind Ryan could be the ingredients for the best defense ever. Better than the 85 Bears, better than the Ravens, the Best. How cool would that be? Ryan wants a Patriot killer defense. Thats see.

Yes!

He held the Pats* down this season with scraps to work with on defense. Give him elite talent and you're going to get an incredible defense.

I'm with you in spirit, but thought you would be quoting Rex. I'm sure he feels this way though. By the way, what does "Thats see" mean?

I'm with you in spirit, but thought you would be quoting Rex. I'm sure he feels this way though. By the way, what does "Thats see" mean?

I had the same reaction. Plus, isn't that the goal of every coach?

By the way, nobody is "trading" for Revis. Either the Pats pick up his option (or work out a new contract for him by the end of the month), or it's a free-for-all for his services in the FA market.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

By the way, nobody is "trading" for Revis. Either the Pats pick up his option (or work out a new contract for him by the end of the month), or it's a free-for-all for his services in the FA market.

Correct. And certainly the Pats wouldn't trade him to a team in their division.

No no, Rex is going to trade for him anyway--because wouldn't that be, like, the best everrrr?!

It would have been cool if Ryan said we were going to have the number one offense

Getting Revis makes no sense to me. CB is an area of relative strength on this team especially if Leodis comes back OK which he should. This is one thing about Ryan that bothers me. This would be a ridiculous and unnecessary cap hit for a player who is on the downside. This seems to be more Rex's ego and blinders re: focusing mostly on D. Getting Revis would not improve the D that much for the cost. Come on, Whaley, be the voice of reason here!

There needs to be only one focus for this team period: getting a good QB. Look at the final four: Rodgers, Brady, Luck and Wilson. Throw in the likes of Manning and Romo in the playoffs. If the Bills are going to make a splash and spend some big bucks it needs to be for a viable QB. The question is is there one out there? It would be absolutely great if EJ could get there but the odds are not good IMO. I don't know if he is even going to be on the market but I would love Bradford. Never mind the Mike Glennons of the league. Right now it's all about the QB for the Bills. Without one they might even regress next season.

The lack of news on Kiko Alonzo has me very worried.....its not normal.

When Takeo Spikes was injured we got updates every 3 weeks

Something smells here...mark my words :cry:

Edited by HOUSE

The lack of news on Kiko Alonzo has me very worried.....its not normal.

When Takeo Spikes was injured we got updates every 3 weeks

Something smell here...mark my words

What are you talking about? Kiko is doing fine. He probably would have played in the Super Bowl if the Bills went. Edited by Beef Jerky

Getting Revis makes no sense to me. CB is an area of relative strength on this team especially if Leodis comes back OK which he should. This is one thing about Ryan that bothers me. This would be a ridiculous and unnecessary cap hit for a player who is on the downside. This seems to be more Rex's ego and blinders re: focusing mostly on D. Getting Revis would not improve the D that much for the cost. Come on, Whaley, be the voice of reason here!

There needs to be only one focus for this team period: getting a good QB. Look at the final four: Rodgers, Brady, Luck and Wilson. Throw in the likes of Manning and Romo in the playoffs. If the Bills are going to make a splash and spend some big bucks it needs to be for a viable QB. The question is is there one out there? It would be absolutely great if EJ could get there but the odds are not good IMO. I don't know if he is even going to be on the market but I would love Bradford. Never mind the Mike Glennons of the league. Right now it's all about the QB for the Bills. Without one they might even regress next season.

no there isn't that QB out there.

Yeah, why on earth would the Bills be interested in adding a perennial All-Pro to the roster? I just don't get it. We have Leodis McKelvin instead. :wallbash:

Maybe you should read my post again. For the money he will command he's not woth it for the Bills. What he would bring is nowhere near a priority for the Bills. It's all about the QB for this team, period. BTW, you should stop banging your head like that. You could hurt yourself.