It's on us now. US!

4merper4mer

Oh so there is going to be an asterisk next to the Patriots 2014 NFL champions? A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Welcome to the NFL

Deflategate is not about passing. It's more to do with ball control. SEE Fumble stats on the Putrids.

(A) Tom Brady and P Manning lobbied the NFL to lower the ball PSE.

(B) Tom Brady lobbied the NFL to have visiting teams control their own balls in games (~2006)

Since said time period (B) the Putrids fumble #'s dropped (not pun intended) considerable and by far outdistance the next team with fewest dropped balls.

there is no such thing as a coincidence

Perfect scenario #1: Bills end the dynasty and win the Super Bowl

Perfect scenario #2: Broncos go back to back SB wins and Manning retires with 3 rings and every passing record in the books.

I think Manning is done. He might play 1 more year and see how bad the team is and retire

the Broncos are not bad at all...

That roster is stacked with talent. Sadly, Fox is like having a stuffed animal as your head coach.

They need to be who they are: up tempo, mix in lots of runs and play action, and ATTACK!

They upgraded at every coaching spot. They will let Julius Thomas walk (he cannot block and is totally one dimensional) and find another WR to replace Welker, who is shot.

How so?

Mussina was a great pitcher - a surefire hall of famer in my opinion. He also played on many great teams that were the best in the regular season (9 playoff appearances and 2 world series). Yet when he was on both the Orioles and Yankees -- and through no fault of his own -- those teams simply couldn't win the big one. Rico has spoken for years about the curse of the Moose. As soon as he retired (going out with a 20-win season), the Yankees won it all. Obviously, it's superstition, but I feel the same about Welker - great, great player on teams that were dominant. But they always lose the big one, and often through miracle plays (Ravens against Denver in 2012; the 2 Pats-Giants Super Bowls). There was the SB last year too. His presence made me think that the Seahawks had it in the bag! Once he was gone, the miracle plays against the Pats no longer worked!

Edited by dave mcbride

Perfect scenario #1: Bills end the dynasty and win the Super Bowl

Perfect scenario #2: Broncos go back to back SB wins and Manning retires with 3 rings and every passing record in the books.

Unless Manning has a Bills helmet on when he wins another Super Bowl I could not give a rats a$$ what he retires with. On a side note he only has one ring, there's no way he wins two more.

Perfect scenario #2 should read: The refs start calling intentional grounding calls on Brady and let him take a hit now and again like other QBs have to take.

Our D is bette than Seattles, rex would of ran it in at the end. We are a QB away

I normally hate the Grammar Police on Forums but I am somewhat saddened by the butchering of the English language that I see so prevalent. Now, instead of the contraction like "would've", there's a consistent use of "would of", "could of", "should of" including in business documents, national news articles, etc.

And don't get me started on the use of same sounding words like their/there/they're and our/are

I normally hate the Grammar Police on Forums but I am somewhat saddened by the butchering of the English language that I see so prevalent. Now, instead of the contraction like "would've", there's a consistent use of "would of", "could of", "should of" including in business documents, national news articles, etc.

And don't get me started on the use of same sounding words like their/there/they're and our/are

After the crap ending to the game yesterday I have to say I was a little down. This post did brighten my day. Too funny, thank you :thumbsup: .

All of America wants that team gone. We're in their division.

No more lack of coaching or lack of talent....no more excuse.....Kick their asses.

Yeah, that sounds cool and everything. Good luck making it a reality.

We need a QB. You know, a real one. Seattle has one of those and they still lost.

I think it's clear that Brady is just beginning to slip a little. He's still really good but is even more antsy when pressured than he used to be. The question is, will he degrade faster than the Bills' defense? Great team Ds don't stay great for more than a couple of years. Players get hurt, players get old, players leave as FAs, coaches leave, coaches don't adapt as the offensive game changes, etc. There's only a couple of years before the Bills' D goes from winning them more games than it loses, to vice versa. So can they keep playing at a high level longer than Brady can stay good?

Dominate post ;)

Wait, dominant lol

You forgot "sort of". All of those drive me nuts too.

If Seattle can't beat them then how will we?

The way Parcells beat the Bills in Super Bowl 25 .

If you play a ball control offense & your plays calls & execution is sound along with strong defensive play you can stop even the highest powered offense , we as Bills fans know that first hand !!

But as they said it only takes one or two plays to beat a good team like the Hawks !!

Rex is a great coach AND he hates New England* more than any of us

Denver's WR Thomas was quoted on Pro Football Talk as saying that some guys on that team didn't want to go play in New England* and looked past the Colts.

That tells you a lot. I GUARANTEE Rex is ready to round up his team and go play them tonight on some field in a park in Boston if need be.

This team will be ready and riled up AND coached very well.

Watching Rex give up on the team he had back in December was all the proof I needed... Rex Ryan is NOT a great coach.... Not at this point in time... The Pats are good because they do the the things they're SUPPOSED to do, WHEN they're supposed to do it.. We suck because we're the polar opposite. The people in charge of drafting here don't draft well... The people in charge of coaching here don't coach well... For the past 15 years NO ONE in this organization has done their job... For the past 15 years "DO YOUR JOB" has been THEIR MOTTO...

Ryan can't fix what's wrong... He doesn't understand the problem... How does Rex get immunity from the fiasco that was the 2014 New York Jets???? Please say something other than "The jets lost players" over the years, Because NE lost players too!

Somehow they were able to replenish their ranks without breaking the bank or consistently getting high draft picks

I envy anyone who truly cannot see the difference between us and them, consider yourself lucky...

Edited by #34fan

I'm in super pessimist mode right now. Rex hasn't really had any success in recent years against the Pats (or anyone really). .

Lost 2 games to the pats w Geno Smith and linebackers playing corner by a combined 3 points fwiw.

Watching Rex give up on the team he had back in December was all the proof I needed... Rex Ryan is NOT a great coach....

Yea like when they won the last game of the season ? Please don't make stuff up to assist with your anti rex crusade.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Watching Rex give up on the team he had back in December was all the proof I needed... Rex Ryan is NOT a great coach.... Not at this point in time... The Pats are good because they do the the things they're SUPPOSED to do, WHEN they're supposed to do it.. We suck because we're the polar opposite. The people in charge of drafting here don't draft well... The people in charge of coaching here don't coach well... For the past 15 years NO ONE in this organization has done their job... For the past 15 years "DO YOUR JOB" has been THEIR MOTTO...

Ryan can't fix what's wrong... He doesn't understand the problem... How does Rex get immunity from the fiasco that was the 2014 New York Jets???? Please say something other than "The jets lost players" over the years, Because NE lost players too!

Somehow they were able to replenish their ranks without breaking the bank or consistently getting high draft picks

I envy anyone who truly cannot see the difference between us and them, consider yourself lucky...

I think you answered your own question.

And don't get me started on the use of same sounding words like their/there/they're and our/are.

The last sentence just looks better when it ends with a period, but that's just my opinion. Oops, I mean that is just my opinion.