Jets, Bills to pursue Revis (Update-Signed with Jets)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That smirk of Whaley said it all. They are taking there big swing

Here's to hoping that it's not a Dave Kingman swing...a puncher's chance to knock it out of the park but a better chance of striking out.

From collision low crossers, it was clear that Pettine pretty much thinks Revis is the greatest football player he has ever come across. Rex and Thurman think so too.

Great book! 2/3 of the way through it. I picked it up based on your suggestion in another thread by the way. Meant to come back on here and post to thank you for that!

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 31s32 seconds ago

Revis's reps have told teams they have $48M for 3yrs on the table now, with $40M guaranteed. My sense if that is from the Jets...

A deal like that woukd be a serious obstacle in re-signing Dareus. You can't have too many contracts like that on a team and I prefer the big man to Revis.

@SalSports: Once free agency window officially opened and teams could talk to players directly, that allowed Rex to talk to Revis. Couldn't before that.

Bills ->

@SeanCorleone: Capologists on Twitter tell me that cutting a guy making just north of 2 mill will free up the room needed for Revis.

@SalSports: Once free agency window officially opened and teams could talk to players directly, that allowed Rex to talk to Revis. Couldn't before that.

Bills ->

@SeanCorleone: Capologists on Twitter tell me that cutting a guy making just north of 2 mill will free up the room needed for Revis.

Does this mean that the FredEx train will be picking up steam again?