A little love for Marshawn

rfk

Stop it... IMO the guy is and overgrown kid with a, likely, severe social anxiety disorder. We don't know what he's been through.He grew up in Oakland and is lucky that he is not dead from a gang or police bullet. He doesn't want or can't articulate himself in the media spotlight. He's been burned by the media types.He is a hell of an athlete and plays with a huge heart..not to mention a tree stump body.. Buffalo should have looked at him as a fish out of water, never should have drafted him..Go Marshawn! I'm looking forward to watching him run over the Patriot D and inflict some pain.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An overgrown kid that's been arrested for running over a lady and driving away, felony gun possession, and DUI on 3 separate occasions during his pro football career. I have a hard time siding with a guy like that. Unless he's a Bill. :D

With that said I'd love for him to stampede the Patriots and break some Superbowl running records this Sunday.

An overgrown kid that's been arrested for running over a lady and driving away, felony gun possession, and DUI on 3 separate occasions during his pro football career. I have a hard time siding with a guy like that. Unless he's a Bill. :D

With that said I'd love for him to stampede the Patriots and break some Superbowl running records this Sunday.

Written like someone who has heard of the incidents but never bothered to actually look into them. Seems about par for the course here.

IMO the guy is a phony, the Jim Brown ( I am a tough guy) impersonation doesn't work for me.

He simply was not getting enough media attention so he planned some bull ****

I am not amused or very respectful of the guy anymore.

The game is not about Marshawn Lynch, he hasn't figured that out yet

Edited by HOUSE

I always liked Marshawn. Wish we still had him. No one here has any issue with Fred Jax and thinks of him as as good of a person and citizen and teammate as you could possibly be, and yet Fred has remained close with Marshawn all this time. If Lynch was a dick, Fred likely would not feel that way.