FA QB option: Matt Moore

YoloinOhio

Maybe it's just me, but I would rather have Matt Moore than Josh McCown if I'm going with a veteran stopgap like Buffalo is.

Alen Dumonjić (@Dumonjic_Alen) February 16, 2015

I trust Moore more to manage the game and he can push the ball vertically. He throws seams well.

I understand that Bills will like McCown as a game manager in Roman's WCO, which McCown is familiar with, but Moore is simply better.

I think based on reading this Moore is the best option

I'd prefer Moore, but who is that and why should I trust his opinion?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words, you're quite willing to take snap shots at other people's opinions, but too chickens**t to lay your own out there for review and debate. Got it.

In other words, you're quite willing to take snap shots at other people's opinions, but too chickens**t to lay your own out there for review and debate. Got it.

I`ve talked about it before. Chicken of what ? You. Ha.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be Ok with Matt Moore as our free agent acquisition at QB. There is VERY little there that excites me but I think Moore can be a decent caretaker. I was sort of disappointed McCown didn't work out but I'd never have given him 3 years either.

I don't think anyone would argue that. But Moore has more of a chance of being available.

And if he becomes available, that would say a lot about his competitive spirit. The easy thing to do is take another good money deal to remain the backup in Miami.

Thats not the guy you want.

Since the McCown option is thankfully gone looks like Moore option should re-examined and this tweet will help

https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/571453140341526528

P. Schrager

Guys to watch for the Buffalo Bills: Brian Hoyer and Matt Moore.

Yuck and more yuck!

In a prior post, Leroi said a big splash was coming. I don't consider McCown, Hoyer, Moore, Locker or Sanchez as big splashes. I would consider Cutler as a big splash though. We need to think big.

Yuck and more yuck!

In a prior post, Leroi said a big splash was coming. I don't consider McCown, Hoyer, Moore, Locker or Sanchez as big splashes. I would consider Cutler as a big splash though. We need to think big.

Yuck and What? lmao, you gotta accept that one of those FA (hopefully not Hoyer or Sanchez) is gonna be on this roster. Besides maybe Foles, no QB is being acquired through a trade