Aaron Hernandez Trial---*Guilty*

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an idiot. How do you leave shell casings in the rental car??? Hes done for

The level of stupid across the board is astonishing. When it first broke I was all about the lets wait and see instead of the pile on the pats - figuring common sense said even if involved it would be by association and tough to prove.... It's amazing how directly involved he seems to be and just how incredibly reckless in that involvement with so much to lose

The thought seems to be they could get him on weapons charges for some guns found in his house but they don't have the murder weapon for the football player murder. He might only get a couple years and then could be free to do whatever. No team will sign him so then he probably re ups in the gang life and will no doubt murder someone else.

If this does happen, my money is on him being the one who is murdered. There may even be some in prison who will shank him to get some cred. Payback is a ...

Reefer Madness!!!

LOL does the witness say how much he was drinking inside the bar?

or only that she saw him smoking marijuana outside

dang!!

The video played Thursday in Hernandez's murder trial shows a co-defendant wearing a white towel around his shoulders.

A white towel was found near Lloyd's body later that day in an industrial park not far from Hernandez's home

circumstantial evidence aka coincidence but still .... stick a fork in it. he's done

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

LOL does the witness say how much he was drinking inside the bar?

or only that she saw him smoking marijuana outside

dang!!

The video played Thursday in Hernandez's murder trial shows a co-defendant wearing a white towel around his shoulders.

A white towel was found near Lloyd's body later that day in an industrial park not far from Hernandez's home

circumstantial evidence aka coincidence but still .... stick a fork in it. he's done

youve been awful rant-y lately, even by your standards.

It should be ignored because pot never causes any problems for anyone.

/peoplewhoworshipatthealterofpot

but but but Stoners just sit around and do nothing!!

or did you just watch Reefer Madness?

Marijuana is not legal in a number of states. Ergo I can sit in my home and smoke a joint legally as much as I can sit in my home and drink beer, vodka, tequila etc etc etc

go back to eating crayonz

youve been awful rant-y lately, even by your standards.

LOL IF smoking dope made people rush out and kill people there would be 1000's dead in most bars in every major city in the US.

indicating pot made him do it is pure ignorance

should this even be relative?

Witness saw Hernandez smoking pot at bar

It's absolutely relevant.

Marijuana may not make you violent in and of itself. But combine it with 10 or 15 drinks, a head full of testosterone, and a bad temper? Anything added on to that stuff that will alter your mental state is relevant, be it pot or something else.

Not to mention that a joint was found at the crime scene. Again, circumstantial, but relevant.

Just because you like toking up doesn't mean it's irrelevant.