Detailed look into 49ers running game/OL under Roman

YoloinOhio

people hear 50% of what is said

they understand 50% of what they hear

they believer 50% of what they understand

they remember 50% of what they believe

so that means I will only understand 6% of what this guy is talking about so instead i'm going to tke a nap :lol:

people hear 50% of what is said

they understand 50% of what they hear

they believer 50% of what they understand

they remember 50% of what they believe

so that means I will only understand 6% of what this guy is talking about so instead i'm going to tke a nap :lol:

Sounds about right. I just hope, whatever it is he's talking about works. I'll check the scoreboard to see how smart he is.

This appears to actually be the teachings/principles of Mike Solari as OL coach. Not that some wouldn't be Roman's too - but it seems to me that some of how much actually transfers to the Bills will depend also on the new OL coach Kromer

This appears to actually be the teachings/principles of Mike Solari as OL coach. Not that some wouldn't be Roman's too - but it seems to me that some of how much actually transfers to the Bills will depend also on the new OL coach Kromer

yep, I think the point is that it how the OL operated under Roman's oversight for years. Since Solari worked under he and Harbaugh, the concepts will likely follow if they found them to be successful and believe they will work with the personnel they end up with on the OL. I could be wrong but Kromer would coach the OL according to Roman's scheme.

Does he have his squad play with under-inflated balls?

pears has that covered