Richard Sherman blasts Goodell/Kraft relationship

YoloinOhio

I predicted that idiot Goodell was going to face this and even mentioned the photo of him and Kraft at Kraft's house party the night before the AFC Championship game. Goodell deserves it. He's tough as nails with Marhsawn, but kid gloves with Tommy golden boy and his good buddy Kraft. After spygate, the non-suspension of Belichick was a total joke as was the destroying of evidence. Sherman knows that there are different rules for the Patriots than there are for the rest of the league. I'm glad Goodell's being called out. He's a joke and he shouldn't be the commissioner. I don't know why the other owners are so committed to him when they get no favoritism like Kraft does.

What's awesome is that Goodell can't tell the refs to fix the game for the Patriots because he'll look 10 times worse if they do win the game...LOL

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predicted that idiot Goodell was going to face this and even mentioned the photo of him and Kraft at Kraft's house party the night before the AFC Championship game. Goodell deserves it. He's tough as nails with Marhsawn, but kid gloves with Tommy golden boy and his good buddy Kraft. After spygate, the non-suspension of Belichick was a total joke as was the destroying of evidence. Sherman knows that there are different rules for the Patriots than there are for the rest of the league. I'm glad Goodell's being called out. He's a joke and he shouldn't be the commissioner. I don't know why the other owners are so committed to him when they get no favoritism like Kraft does.

What's awesome is that Goodell can't tell the refs to fix the game for the Patriots because he'll look 10 times worse if they do win the game...LOL

Why didn't he just tell them not to do it the next day if he loves them so much?

Sherman is good for the league. Well in particular his fans. he is smart, a shutown corner.

And knows when and what to say, regarding the farce that is Godell. Wouldn't be surprised

In the least if his success goes way past his playing days. And, he doesn't come off as a guy blowing his money foolishly.

if he wanted he would be a huge addition to any analyst gig if it even interested him. His story is a blueprint for any troubled kid.

Go seachickens!

Why didn't he just tell them not to do it the next day if he loves them so much?

You're missing the point. Perception matters. You can't be a hard @ss to Lynch and then put yourself in compromising positions like going to Kraft's house, getting your picture taken and looking like lifelong buddies.

Goodell and Kraft are just a couple of boobs who probably believed in Belichick's promise not to cheat anymore. Goodell just has a severe lack of common sense when it comes to his job.

But it's OK... The Orcs had their day in the Hobbit before the good guys sent them packing

WTF?

Sherman has no filter, which I like, but I also know it's only a matter of time before he vomits out something that will really hurt his career.

I might be in the minority, but I think he's actually a rather smart guy and very controlled (albeit to his own terms) in what he says

You're missing the point. Perception matters. You can't be a hard @ss to Lynch and then put yourself in compromising positions like going to Kraft's house, getting your picture taken and looking like lifelong buddies.

Goodell and Kraft are just a couple of boobs who probably believed in Belichick's promise not to cheat anymore. Goodell just has a severe lack of common sense when it comes to his job.

sure, perception matters. but that shouldnt make it "im ignoring reality because i want to hold onto a narrative ive long pushed" either. if the league office set up the pats and hours before the plan was executed roger DID NOT warn kraft, then its hard to 100% push the "league does everything to protect the pats" agenda you seem to want to hold on to.

I might be in the minority, but I think he's actually a rather smart guy and very controlled (albeit to his own terms) in what he says

i was about to say the same. no filter is among the last things id say about RS. the guy is very calculated but is using a different filter to create his image than most expect an athlete to intentionally use.

that said though, i think he may make a miscalculation at some point still and say something incredibly stupid thinking its in line with other kinda dumb things he says that are celebrated and catch some backlash. we will see.

I was thinking the same thing. Watch the puppet commish go hard after Sherman for this.

What's he going to do? I guess he roger could wait til sherman head hunts or something and go after then but for these comments roger would look real bad suspending him or fining him. I wish reporters would actually ask some tough questions but they will worry about losing future stories.

Sherman and Lynch are going to meet untimely ends to their football careers in my opinion. They both keep calling out the league publicly and trying to make them look bad. Sherman with his words and Lynch with his actions. They're going to end up getting blackballed if they keep it up.

bull ****. And do you know why? Because they are both very good. The Bills gave up Lynch for nothing and one reason was his character. Winning teams worry about winning, not about their players being boy scouts. As long as they can play they will do so and be well compensated for it. Blackballed, please.

Wow the Pats* will crush these guys

But it's OK... The Orcs had their day in the Hobbit before the good guys sent them packing

How ? Brady can't throw an inflated football

gonna be funny when Brady throws 4 INT's in a loss.

bull ****. And do you know why? Because they are both very good. The Bills gave up Lynch for nothing and one reason was his character. Winning teams worry about winning, not about their players being boy scouts. As long as they can play they will do so and be well compensated for it. Blackballed, please.

Not to mention they are helping the league draw more attention and make a ton of money both through their play and their antics.

Yeah you're probably right. That's why Josh Gordon will probably still get a huge contract. And why Mike Williams, who had like 11 touchdowns in 2013 isn't currently sitting at home without a job. Which team is Pro Bowler Incognito playing for again?