Richard Sherman blasts Goodell/Kraft relationship

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet that he has more respect from his teammates than any player in that lockerroom. He's comfortable with the attention, which takes it off others and allows the team to concentrate on football. I'm a huge fan at this point. He calls em like he sees em, and has the balls and intelligence to challenge the gross establiment.

Richard, welcome to the board!

I'm trying to say don't use the unprofessional football league as a link to enhance your credibility.

Defeats the purpose when it backfires.

Whatever. It came up on a google search for "NFL criticism fines." I didn't bother looking at the title of the website. Fines for criticizing other NFL employees, the refs, are very real.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'm not sure Kraft and Goodell like each other at all anymore. Kraft is as big a scumbag as Bellichick IMO and is a master at making himself out to look like the good guy or that he is your friend. He's an !@#$ of the highest order. He's known for lobbying for Goodells payday but that's exactly his MO. So he can use it down the line. He doesn't give a **** how much money Goodell makes. The NFL surely looks like it set up a sting. Goodell is probably furious at the Patriots right now unless you subscribe to the they're going to make a mint off this scandal. Kraft just did his scumbag lay down the gauntlet folly aimed right at Goodell. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they hate each other these days. Although if one has to die it's probably going to be Goodell. Kraft is evil and good at it.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'm not sure Kraft and Goodell like each other at all anymore. Kraft is as big a scumbag as Bellichick IMO and is a master at making himself out to look like the good guy or that he is your friend. He's an !@#$ of the highest order. He's known for lobbying for Goodells payday but that's exactly his MO. So he can use it down the line. He doesn't give a **** how much money Goodell makes. The NFL surely looks like it set up a sting. Goodell is probably furious at the Patriots right now unless you subscribe to the they're going to make a mint off this scandal. Kraft just did his scumbag lay down the gauntlet folly aimed right at Goodell. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they hate each other these days. Although if one has to die it's probably going to be Goodell. Kraft is evil and good at it.

I don't think they do either. They're starting to play dirty against each other.

Unfortunately for Kraft, if it comes to power of ownership, his team is facing the richest owner in the NFL in the Superbowl, and the 2nd and 3rd richest owners play in his own division.

I don't think Kraft is going to get off scot-free this time.

Yes, there are rules regarding expressing opinions of the league. Colin Kaepernick drew an in-game penalty and a fine from the league for criticizing Goodell in earshot of refs between plays while talking to Bears defensive end LaMarr Houston(http://theupfl.com/2014/09/kaepernick-fined-criticizing-goodell/). And we all know how often coaches get fined for criticizing refs.

Kaepernick was fined for a racial slur. He claimed he didn't do it. The official said he did. Being fined is not the same as being black balled. Black balling is denying ones ability to work, that is going to bring a law suit.

Unfortunately for Kraft, if it comes to power of ownership, his team is facing the richest owner in the NFL in the Superbowl, and the 2nd and 3rd richest owners play in his own division.

I don't think Kraft is going to get off scot-free this time.

The NFL has been looking like a joke for a long time now. With this fiasco and the Hernandez trial to start on Thursday, I agree. I think it's possible the love affair has turned very ugly.

Although, quite a few thought the Patriots were done three weeks into this season.

Kaepernick was fined for a racial slur. He claimed he didn't do it. The official said he did. Being fined is not the same as being black balled. Black balling is denying ones ability to work, that is going to bring a law suit.

Nobody said being fined was the same as being blackballed. Someone asked if there were rules against criticizing the league. The answer is yes.

Whatever. It came up on a google search for "NFL criticism fines." I didn't bother looking at the title of the website. Fines for criticizing other NFL employees, the refs, are very real.

If you say so. In this instance your link is a made up story. Instead of saying whatever, thanks for the constructive criticism would be the appropriate response. I'm here to help. Take my hand into non fantasy link land.

Richard Sherman: Roger Goodell should have to talk weekly

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/27/richard-sherman-roger-goodell-should-have-to-talk-weekly/

i enjoy the heck out of richard....the guy is brilliant.

I used to hate Sherman but now I'm starting to like him. Goodell just avoid the media after the Rice thing. Has he said anything since the Pats deflate their balls? And he makes more than any player in the NFL.

I used to hate Sherman but now I'm starting to like him. Goodell just avoid the media after the Rice thing. Has he said anything since the Pats deflate their balls? And he makes more than any player in the NFL.

in this case, richard is taking up for marshawn and pointing out hypocricy where he see's it.

richard is so clever...like that presser he did with the cardboard player.