Browns seem done with Johnny Manziel; enters rehab

YoloinOhio

I understand but facts have to outweigh emotions. My numbers were approximations obviously. I'm guessing our analytics department is figuring out the real odds.

Great. When you find some facts feel free to share them. Approximations is being kind to what your numbers were.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 22 years old, good looking, athletic, women love him, he's rich beyond belief, had the world by the balls, and loves to party. Minus the women loving him, being good looking, having athleticism, being rich, and having the world by the balls, he's exaclty like me at that age. I missed work on a Saturday at 22 once too from being wasted. I worked at a collection agency selling septic tank cleaner. The boss was also not happy.

The stress and expectations put on these guys is insane at that age. But I guess that's how it works once you accept the contract...

Do a lot of collection agencies service septic tanks on the side?

Do a lot of collection agencies service septic tanks on the side?

My bad. Interchanged "call center" with "collection agency." Worked for both for a short period. I guess the horrible memories merged. That, and like I said, I used to drank a lot. I still do drink a lot, but I used to, too.

The more effed up he is, the more I'd be willing to trade for him. Hopefully this alcoholism stuff isn't an excuse for lack of football talent.

But I don't believe it is. I think he has the talent and his troubles have been holding him back.

Right now I'd definitely trade a 4th-rounder for him. If we find out he's a heroin addict as well, bump that to 3rd-rounder. Some necrophilia, 2nd-rounder.