[closed]Predict punishment by NFL to Patriots do to Deflate-gate

HOUSE

I will start this off. I believe the league will now be pressured to set an example for repeat cheaters.

I predict the loss of 2 #1 draft picks and $5 mil in team fines ( the owner is partly responsible)

There may also be some suspension time for Bill Billichick and possibly Tom Brady ,3 or 4 games

If the game officials and the Indy Colts could tell there was something wrong with the balls then so can the coach and QB

Also lost in the shuffle is the fact that the Patriots rarely throw the ball in the stands, they spike it. Coincidence, nope ?

This means the entire team was aware of under inflated footballs...

If the Patriots win the Superbowl, an asterisk in the record books, * caught cheating in a playoff game

--

Edited by HOUSE

they will have a small fine and thats it probablem 25k for each ball that was deflated. A slap on the wrist for Brady and Belicheck

That will NEVER satisfy the fans or players...not even close

This is a repeat offender

Edited by HOUSE

I will start this off. I believe the league will now be pressured to set an example for repeat cheaters.

I predict the loss of 2 #1 draft picks and $5 mil in team fines

There may also be some suspension time for Bill Billichick and possibly Tom Brady ,3 or 4 games

--

I agree with all of this. I can't imagine anything less.

1 draft pick, fine IN-between $250,000 - $500,000.

League won't be 'forced' to do anything. This and every other NFL story dies the day after the Super Bowl.

Well, I don't agree. The fans will have a voice in this....

Vacate the AFC East title, (this means nothing in reality, but Bills fans will love it as the Bills are now defacto Champs). Their 3 #1 draft picks go the the AFC East in order of this years finish. Jets gets 2015, Miami gets 2016 and the Bills get their 1st round 2017.

No other team will do something that silly again as not only does it hurt you... it helps your division rivals.