New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

Saint and Alpha...you would do wise to keep your agruments well clear of HoF...guilt by association

haha - im trying. even when he has a point ive been trying to side step it and not get lumped in. i dont want to be crazy about this, just want to know more accurately how upset i should be!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your insinuation that people are only hating on the Patriots because they're good, and not because they've now been caught cheating the league twice, is the news here.

be honest, it might be a little bit of both reasons for you (and atleast a good portion of the board), no?

I hate on the Patriots with or without a scandal because I've always considered them cheaters. I just wasn't sure how they were cheating.

I don't consider them guilty because I hate them. I consider them guilty because they've already been caught cheating before. So while I harp on them for BOTH reasons, there's only one reason I think they're guilty.

Here is the scapegoat:

JayGlazer
@JayGlazer

Breaking news: sources tell @FOXSports the NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who allegedly took balls from officials locker room to another area on way to field. Sources say they have interviewed him and additionally have video. Still gauging if any wrong doing occurred with him but he is strong person of interest

Jay Glazer @JayGlazer 2m2 minutes ago

Breaking news: sources tell @FOXSports the NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who ... http://m.tmi.me/1eXHpm

Edited by Reed83HOF

I think your insinuation that people are only hating on the Patriots because they're good, and not because they've now been caught cheating the league twice, is the news here.

Yeah, it's unfathomable to think there might be some exaggerating of the transgression on this board. There were only thousands of posts (tens of thousands?) prior to this incident, by people displaying "negativity" towards the Patriots.

If they expect the public to believe that some ball boy took it upon himself to do all that without the direction of someone higher up they're crazy.

He's just really dedicated to his team, and apologizes to Mr. Brady, Mr. Belicheck, and Patriot Nation for ruining their once great name for this one time incident.

Here is the scapegoat:

JayGlazer

@JayGlazer

Breaking news: sources tell @FOXSports the NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who allegedly took balls from officials locker room to another area on way to field. Sources say they have interviewed him and additionally have video. Still gauging if any wrong doing occurred with him but he is strong person of interest

Breaking news: sources tell @FOXSports the NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who ... http://m.tmi.me/1eXHpm

Oh, so they have video. I guess my claim that they should have some kind of footage with suspicious behavior wasn't so "absurd".

Yeah, it's unfathomable to think there might be some exaggerating of the transgression on this board. There were only thousands of posts (tens of thousands?) prior to this incident, by people displaying "negativity" towards the Patriots.

You mean since they got caught cheating in 2007? I wonder why people would be negative towards them after the were caught cheating. Weird.

Just because I like to daydream about the demise of the Patriots: Could you imagine if this attendant cracked under questioning and admitted that either Brady himself or one of Bellichick's staff told him to deflate the balls? After those denial press conferences the two made? MANNNNNN that would be huge.

What'd be even better is if he cracked and told of all the other "little advantages" they got.

Here is the scapegoat:

JayGlazer

@JayGlazer

Scapegoat ?

He is an employee of the New England Patriots.

The balls were altered.

NO ONE would believe this employee took it upon himself to alter the NE game balls before the AFC Championship game without instruction.

Scapegoat ?

He is an employee of the New England Patriots.

The balls were altered.

NO ONE would believe this employee took it upon himself to alter the NE game balls before the AFC Championship game without instruction.

these guys are on the league conspiracy before it even happens

Whiny little B word.

If the Patriots aren't guilty then why is god dumping 2 feet of snow on New England right now???

It's an offsore low doing it. That's right - God deflated the atmosphere.

Just like he did the Patriots' footballs, apparently.

Oh, so they have video. I guess my claim that they should have some kind of footage with suspicious behavior wasn't so "absurd".

Just your claim that they still have video. No video is safe in NFL hands.