New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

I didn't allude to anything like that, I hate the Pats, and know full well they get the benefit of many calls.

I only stated that Jerry Rice doesn't want the Pats to be held higher than his 49ers. YOu think that's not true?

You alluded to a HoF having a petty reason to defame the Pats.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One source described the league as "disappointed ... angry ... distraught," after spending considerable time on the findings earlier Tuesday.

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

The hooded turd is losing fans everywhere except the psyche ward of Gillette . Did he ever apologize for spygate?

It's in the rule book that the balls have to be between 12.5 & 13.5. Refs check the balls or are supposed to before the game. Each team has their own balls. If 11 of 12 were under inflated by halftime....someone did it after the refs checked before the game. Who told someone to do it? Brady? If it's not a big deal, why is it in the rule book? If everyone does it, why is it in the rule book? If it gives an unfair advantage to one team, it's cheating. It's against the rules. If it's against "the spirit" of the rules, it's cheating. Why is it always the Patriots pulling some underhanded crap? Why have the Patriots been cheating since 2001? For the fun of it? The last time they got caught, they lost one first round pick and were fined. Then the evidence was destroyed. How much have they done that they didn't get caught? I'd bet they started taping again after the first half of the KC game. How much longer do they get away with it?

Edited by kasper13

It's in the rule book that the balls have to be between 12.5 & 13.5. Refs check the balls or are supposed to before the game. Each team has their own balls. If 11 of 12 were under inflated by halftime....someone did it after the refs checked before the game. Who told someone to do it? Brady? If it's not a big deal, why is it in the rule book? If everyone does it, why is it in the rule book? If it gives an unfair advantage to one team, it's cheating. It's against the rules. If it's against "the spirit" of the rules, it's cheating. Why is it always the Patriots pulling some underhanded crap? Why have the Patriots been cheating since 2001? For the fun of it? The last time they got caught, they lost one first round pick and were fined. Then the evidence was destroyed. How much have they done that they didn't get caught? I'd bet they started taping again after the first half of the KC game. How much longer do they get away with it?

He wanted another shot at sb with an ok team .. Look how much taping helps from kc to sb.. You are exactly correct.

John Kryk @JohnKryk 3m3 minutes ago

It was so cold in Foxboro it ... rained. How many games per year are played in 40s F temps? Right. I say the balls needed help losing 2 PSI.

John Kryk @JohnKryk 2m2 minutes ago

If you've ever kept a football in your trunk in the winter, you know they don't lose 2 PSI in a couple hours in above-freezing weather.

The reason they haven't made a big deal out of it, is because it isn't a big deal.

Sorry Pats homer. If it wasn't a big deal they wouldn't have bothered going to the trouble of letting the air out. Makes a big difference in accuracy and the argument that it hurts the long passes...... it's still incredibly more accurate on those throws as well.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

If it were due to the weather, then wouldn't the Colts footballs be under inflated as well?

NFL should fine itself for being idiots for 13 years and have NE forfeit and show three hours dead air and a ten second apology from the turd losing all of the tv revenue.

That won't happen but hard to see the patriots getting to play

I would watch a ten second video of an apology on a three hour loop during the SB.

Can you guys recall any other team being accused of cheating?

just off the cuff - I am sure the Raiders of the 60s, 70s & 80s just win baby

Edit - However, not to the extent that the the Pats* do it. Bellicheat is just an unreal sociopath

Edited by Reed83HOF

If you were the NFL, what would you do, and try to take yourself out of hating the Patriots and knowing they are cheaters. It's your league. You need to do what is best for the league. Is the best thing to not let the Patriots play in the SB? Disqualify them and have a Black Sox Scandal on your hands? Give them unprecedented penalties after the season and let them play the SB? It's your league. Your money. Your future. Your reputation.

What do you do?