Marrone to Texans?

chris heff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the article: "The Texans are reportedly considered a "front runner" to land former Bills coach Doug Marrone, according to CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora."

I like how they put quotes around "front runner". If there is only one team interested in hiring his sorry ass, they aren't really a front runner at all.

Ever since the Jets HC job fell through it has been reported that Moron and O'Brien are buddies and if Saint Doug didn't have another job he'd be brought in as a "consultant" -- that's probably all this is.

Apparently Houston didn't have an OC last year and oBrien called the plays. Originally it was reported he would be able to latch on as a consultant there if he didn't find a HC job. and now that he hasn't they are saying he could be the 'OC.' IMO it would be the same job either way. Those two are good friends and I think oBrien is just doing him a favor.

Edited by YoloinOhio

From the article: "The Texans are reportedly considered a "front runner" to land former Bills coach Doug Marrone, according to CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora."

I like how they put quotes around "front runner". If there is only one team interested in hiring his sorry ass, they aren't really a front runner at all.

I found this to be hilarious too. He is the front runner that no one wants.

Apparently Houston didn't have an OC last year and oBrien called the plays. Originally it was reported he would be able to latch on as a consultant there if he didn't find a HC job. and now that he hasn't they are saying he could be the 'OC.' IMO it would be the same job either way. Those two are good friends and I think oBrien is just doing him a favor.

Particularly since this is Saint Doug's offensive strategy:

post-159-0-23610900-1421682283_thumb.png

No he meant it. he could care less, otherwise why did he open the thread?

I opened the thread, Nucci didn't. And I couldn't care less about Marrone. I find it head scratching that anyone would offer him a job. Set aside the fact that he way over played his hand, didn't O'Brien see how bad the Bills offense was? Friend or not that's hard to overlook. Doesn't the owner of the Texans question the hire?