If We Wonder Why Here's More Evidence .

T master

We as Bills fans always wonder why we don't make the play offs & the Pat's always do .

Now that our season is over & the normal teams move on to the post season the Bills in some things i have read on BB.com have said that the Bills very likely could draft a BIG RB this year , just like they said that we need a BIG WR .

Well we got a great WR in Sammy although he is not BIG by any means but earlier this year there was a player that we could have had that very much would have helped us with our red zone problems but we sat back & watched him go right by us .

This player is now in the play offs , in the AFC Championship game , & is on the Patriots because Bill pulled the trigger when he came available .

This player is Lagarett Blount (which just scored the Pats First TD of the game) , with 4 RB's on the team Bryce Brown usually inactive (until CJ got hurt) add our red zone troubles why wouldn't we have snagged Blount & traded Boobie or Brown or heck CJ ?

THis is just one more questionable action that lets us know why the Pat's could be going to another SB !!

We as Bills fans always wonder why we don't make the play offs & the Pat's always do .

Now that our season is over & the normal teams move on to the post season the Bills in some things i have read on BB.com have said that the Bills very likely could draft a BIG RB this year , just like they said that we need a BIG WR .

Well we got a great WR in Sammy although he is not BIG by any means but earlier this year there was a player that we could have had that very much would have helped us with our red zone problems but we sat back & watched him go right by us .

This player is now in the play offs , in the AFC Championship game , & is on the Patriots because Bill pulled the trigger when he came available .

This player is Lagarett Blount (which just scored the Pats First TD of the game) , with 4 RB's on the team Bryce Brown usually inactive (until CJ got hurt) add our red zone troubles why wouldn't we have snagged Blount & traded Boobie or Brown or heck CJ ?

THis is just one more questionable action that lets us know why the Pat's could be going to another SB !!

Blount was a free agent last offseason. I was surprised they didn't bring him in for a look considering how he had torn the Bills apart. But I've wondered why no interest in Edelman and Woodhead when they were free agents in the past.

It's pretty common for complementary players to move throughout the division but not so much with the Bills as the Jets, for instance. It was something of a shock to me that they signed Spikes.

I do think that the Bills 2013 offensive gameplan was changed when Ralph died. The 3 year development plan became a one year audition.

I am not sure of the details of Blount's contract but every team had an opportunity to claim Blount and pay him as per his agreement with the Steelers. Only after that was he free to negotiate with other teams. The Bills could have contacted his agent after he cleared waivers to try to negotiate with him and you will never know. If he wanted to go to NE there is very little the Bills could have done.

When a team has 4 different running backs who sum to a 1400 yd rushing season and who each are close to or above 4 ypc, one might tend to think it's the offensive system and the OL which are enabling the run, not the individual running back who is enabling the team.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

I've read for years on TBD it's a conspiracy by the league to punish the Bills. ;)

I wish there was an easy method to show that bad management eventually shows up on the field. And the Bills have been bottom feeders there for a long time. Hopefully that's changed with TPegs in charge and Rex in the building.

When a team has 4 different running backs who sum to a 1400 yd rushing season and who each are close to or above 4 ypc, one might tend to think it's the offensive system and the OL which are enabling the run, not the individual running back who is enabling the team.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Exactly. When is the last time you saw one of their RBs truly look bad? They're plug and play.

Classic bad post. Pats didn't let him walk last year. He only signed with the Pats again because they had RB injuries and the Steelers threw him to the curb.

And the only reason they are so good is they have the second best QB to ever play, and they drafted him in the 6th round. It's not hard to figure out. Belichick's defense and their offensive line cost them more SB victories than they won.

If Seattle's D is healthy it should be a rout.