NFC Title Game: Pack vs Hawks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old PTR. Homer to the end. Did you catch the first 3.5 quarters of this game?

Seattle's OL has been below average all season. Do you just ever research the stuff you comment on? Judging by years of inane posts, that's a rhetorical question.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/01/08/2014-pff-offensive-line-rankings/2/

Post something to back up your lunacy or go away. Preferably the latter.

Jesus F Crust, Monk. WTF does my opinion have anything to do with being a homer? Here you are saying all you need is two players to win at football and I disagree. Fans like you are so mesmerized by the star players you are oblivious to the grunts that make it happen. Edited by PromoTheRobot

GB absolutely choked this one away. No way they should have lost.

And btw, they need to hire someone to do clock management, and clock management only....they really screwed up on that last drive, re calling their timeouts at the right time.

Jesus F Crust, Monk. WTF does my opinion have anything to do with being a homer? Here you are saying all you need is two players to win at football and I disagree. Fans like you are so mesmerized by the star players you are oblivious to the grunts that make it happen.

Teams can get grunts, when they give up on potential stars they're doomed to mediocrity.

Jesus F Crust, Monk. WTF does my opinion have anything to do with being a homer? Here you are saying all you need is two players to win at football and I disagree. Fans like you are so mesmerized by the star players you are oblivious to the grunts that make it happen.

The two are mutually exclusive. You're a homer, and you are wrong about Seattle having a good line. Next?

Teams can get grunts, when they give up on potential stars they're doomed to mediocrity.

Grunts doesn't mean crap. It means the guys who win it at the line of scrimmage so the stars can make plays. For the last effin' time this is not anything about the Bills! Edited by PromoTheRobot