Golden Cleats

I love how they pretend they're the 12th man.

The 12th bandwagon.

When me and some friends went to Bills-Seahawks in 2004, we were doing our usual tailgate routine- cranking tunes, getting smashed but in an adult way, grilling, et al- all the Seahawks fans in the main lot were like, "you guys are crazy, we don't take the Seahawks that seriously." And to a man, everyone we met said that it was a Mariners/baseball town first. And their fans were very nice and hospitable btw- one of the better road experiences I've ever had. Now I have no doubt that in 2015 Seattle is a football town first (much the same way around 2006-2007 Buffalo was undoubtedly a hockey town first for a few years) but I tend to agree with you. You give any NFL city a team that's that consistently good and their fans are gonna come out like that.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

When me and some friends went to Bills-Seahawks in 2004, we were doing our usual tailgate routine- cranking tunes, getting smashed but in an adult way, grilling, et al- all the Seahawks fans in the main lot were like, "you guys are crazy, we don't take the Seahawks that seriously." And to a man, everyone we met said that it was a Mariners/baseball town first. Now I have no doubt that in 2015 Seattle is a football town first (much the same way around 2006-2007 Buffalo was undoubtedly a hockey town first for a few years) but I tend to agree with you. You give any NFL city a team that's that consistently good and their fans are gonna come out like that.

Consistently good until 2017 when the bottom will fall out and their team is paying the true price of victory. Wilson is going to command a lot and we're going to see how good of an organization they truly have. If they can muster up cap management to the effect of New Orleans,Green Bay and New England or if they get mired in it like Carolina, New York, and SF.

For a guy who doesn't want attention he sure loves attention.

He has always wanted attention. His actions aren't this 'heroic' stand as some fans like to believe. It's a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum. We'll see if Seattle thinks he's worth it this offseason.

I love how they pretend they're the 12th man.

The 12th bandwagon.

Hah!!

What's the bandwagon fan base ranking?

1) New England

2) Seattle

3) Miami

4) Carolina (just bandwagon in everything but college hoops)

5) Los Angeles

Edited by dubs