Rex - Behind the scenes video from BB.Com

Peter

Here is another video from bb.com - Rex behind the scenes:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Behind-the-Scenes-Rexs-First-48-Hours-in-Buffalo/ebebd619-277a-45b9-9a36-0dcb5fa6c06a

I love this hire more and more - and I loved it from the get go.

Rex is a perfect fit for this team and Buffalo and vice versa.

If some of you guys want to be Debbie Downers, that is on you.

I am old enough to say that this is the most I have been excited about the Bills hiring a HC since Chuck Knox. Other than the hiring of Wade who was a good fit at the time, I was not excited about anyone since Chuck. Of course, Marv turned out to be a good hire. The others . . . .

Edited by Peter

Literally the best video I've seen on the team site (not saying much I know - content is usually underwhelming)

It really makes me feel like we actual have a state of the art facility. Rex's reactions seemed genuine and authentic. I'm now interested to see what the Browns or Chiefs have.

Literally the best video I've seen on the team site (not saying much I know - content is usually underwhelming)

It really makes me feel like we actual have a state of the art facility. Rex's reactions seemed genuine and authentic. I'm now interested to see what the Browns or Chiefs have.

The content really matched Marrone's offensive philosophy = unwatchable

This should be required watching for those who hate the Rex hire. Now don't get me wrong. We might just go 8-8, but why think that way? I'm a top ten pessimist, but these last 3 years have set us up for great things. And if anyone said "you can trade Doug for Rex" I would have thought they were crazy to even think it was possible. Can we at least, while the SEASON IS STILL GOING be positive?

I trust Terry will do what he can to get us a QB or keep EJ and build a great OL. Why bother thinking otherwise?

2015 will be a fun Bills season, that's at least something we can guarantee.

This should be required watching for those who hate the Rex hire. Now don't get me wrong. We might just go 8-8, but why think that way? I'm a top ten pessimist, but these last 3 years have set us up for great things. And if anyone said "you can trade Doug for Rex" I would have thought they were crazy to even think it was possible. Can we at least, while the SEASON IS STILL GOING be positive?

I trust Terry will do what he can to get us a QB or keep EJ and build a great OL. Why bother thinking otherwise?

2015 will be a fun Bills season, that's at least something we can guarantee.

Well said.

That's what I took away from it too. Rex has seen at least 2 other team facilities, maybe more. But, he genuinely seemed impressed by what the Bills had going on. That's kinda nice to see and have affirmed.

That's what I took away from it too. Rex has seen at least 2 other team facilities, maybe more. But, he genuinely seemed impressed by what the Bills had going on. That's kinda nice to see and have affirmed.

And one of those was MetLife stadium that just opened 5 years ago. You'd think that would be a top of the line facility, but Rex seemed very impressed with everything.

In his sit down with Chris Brown he says it's the best locker room he's seen. High praise right there.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Bills_Focus_Rex_Ryan_Sit_Down_Interview/a432e861-b8ca-4c4c-8ffb-eafe7598ff13

So Jim Overdorf's new job is tour guide. Weird to see our contract guy showing the head coach around.

Jimmy just isn't sure if the tour should start upstairs or downstairs, so he asks the coach who has never been in the facility. Face palm jimmy, face palm

The facility, or its amenities, like the cafeteria, weight room, etc, should be the newest in the league from the renovation. Its good to see they did a good job on it.

That definitely was the best video I have ever seen on bills.com. I wonder if Terry and Kim have already started on stuff like that.

Love this kind of stuff. I've warmed up to this hire really fast, it does feel like the perfect fit.

Funny how everyone loves this but s scared of hard knocks?

When the Pegulas bought the Sabres they started doing vdeos called BEYOND BLUE & GOLD. Behind the scenes type stuff. Great stuff. I expect the Bills to have stuff like that as well.

Funny how everyone loves this but s scared of hard knocks?

When the Pegulas bought the Sabres they started doing vdeos called BEYOND BLUE & GOLD. Behind the scenes type stuff. Great stuff. I expect the Bills to have stuff like that as well.

Scared isn't the right term (at least for me), it's more of the distraction factor of it all and the fact that most of the players don't really like it. Personally I'd love to see them on the show because it'd selfishly give me more Bills content. I hope to see them on it one day, just not this off season.