Raiders hire DelRio; Niners to promote Tomsula to HC

YoloinOhio

Holy crap. What the hell is SF doing?

Bills and Jets look almost functional compared to these clowns. Ryand and Bowles are good hires. Quinn should go to the Bears or Denver.

My hunch is Altlanta is waiting to hire Josh McDaniels and set that franchise back another decade.

That would be great! He'll trade us Matt Ryan then draft a running QB.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great! He'll trade us Matt Ryan then draft a running QB.

No need- in that trade, we'll give him EJ! Win-win! :-)

With SF hiring someone already on the staff, does this appease that OL coach that people around here seemed to like, who reportedly was waiting for the coaching situation to be resolved, since this is a guy he would presumably know? This is the kind of hire that would likely retain some staff, instead of clearing house of his former co-workers...

Ya know, of all the candidates names who were floating around..I didn't really think the Raiders could hire a bad choice. Somehow...they managed to do it. Amazing.

I don't wtf San Francisco is doing. Maybe their best Raiders impression.

No need- in that trade, we'll give him EJ! Win-win! :-)

Dude, we are talking Mcdaniels here, he won't trade for anyone with potential talent. I'll trade him Kouandjio and throw in Ladanian Tomlinson as a running QB, I think he has a higher QB rating than Matt Ryan.

Good question though, if Mcdaniels is coach of Atlanta what would you send in a trade for Matt Ryan?

@AdamSchefter: 49ers set to promote DL coach Jim Tomsula to head coach, per sources. Still ironing out details, but Tomsula expected to be 49ers next HC.

@AdamSchefter: Oakland Raiders now have hired HC Jack Del Rio, as @mortreport reported they would.

2 more down...

Dang stiffing Fangio, he is a brilliant DC

Dude, we are talking Mcdaniels here, he won't trade for anyone with potential talent. I'll trade him Kouandjio and throw in Ladanian Tomlinson as a running QB, I think he has a higher QB rating than Matt Ryan.

Good question though, if Mcdaniels is coach of Atlanta what would you send in a trade for Matt Ryan?

Franchise Hughes- trade him.

Pick #49 in 2015

2016 first rounder (hesitated here, I don't want to give up another 1st rounder for Ryan, but I don't think Atl. can sell to their fans getting rid of Ryan and not even getting a 1st rounder, reguardless of what other pieces they acquire.)

EJ Manuel

For-

Matt Ryan

2015 4th round pick.

I feel like I could live with that, and it could be a fair price. Maybe toss in a Goodwin if there's a mid-to-lower tier roster guy they happen to be attracted to.