Write ESPN to tell them to fire Mike Rodak

boyst

After Rodents question about Rex Ryan being more interested in going to Atlanta or San Fran as the number 3 question at the presser I've have enough where I will write once a day until the season begins to get his ass fired. His loaded bull **** questions to players, constant desire to stir the pot and total lack of journalistic ability and integrity mean it is time for him to go back to sucking Brady's cawk and downing clam chowder.

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/index

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After Rodents question about Rex Ryan being more interested in going to Atlanta or San Fran as the number 3 question at the presser I've have enough where I will write once a day until the season begins to get his ass fired. His loaded bull **** questions to players, constant desire to stir the pot and total lack of journalistic ability and integrity mean it is time for him to go back to sucking Brady's cawk and downing clam chowder.

Those are all reasons ESPN likes him. You're best bet...stop reading him. Stop talking about him. Your dislike and writing every day only shows them how passionate you are about him. Irrelevance is what gets writers fired.

Edited by jeremy2020

As I say about Jerry Sullivan, same applies here. Stop making threads about him. Stop clicking on his articles.

I don't click his articles, I don't read him. I don't even visit ESPN unless for stats.

Sullivan can at least write his own material and is a journalist. Sullivan is leaps and bounds better then Rodent.

I thought it was a good question and good answer from Rex. That's all we have been hearing since he was let go that the Falcons and 49ers wanted him.

Now the question from Roth just now was stupid. He didn't gloss over Manuel, he told everyone what he thought of the QB position.

Isn't that a valid question?

You write this thread as if in the past few years people haven't tried to get Rodak off the Bills. ESPN doesn't care though if a known Pats fan is a Bills writer.

i don't think they know that Rodak works for them. we are a small market team, they probably hired anyone that would take the job and then forgot about him soon after