Write ESPN to tell them to fire Mike Rodak

boyst

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they just want someone that actually knows Bills football and Rodak doesnt know much.

TY. The guy is there only to stir the pot and not really to report actual Bills news to the fans. I don't have any problem with Sully or his negativity, but I absolutely hate this smug Rodak kid.

The thing I don't like is how he regurgitates the same news over and over on twitter. Got so annoying(had to unfollow him) because he is never the 1st to report anything and then he would post on twitter what someone else found. Ten minutes later he copies and pastes it again. Sometimes several times in a day. The guy just lives on twitter.

After Rodents question about Rex Ryan being more interested in going to Atlanta or San Fran as the number 3 question at the presser I've have enough where I will write once a day until the season begins to get his ass fired. His loaded bull **** questions to players, constant desire to stir the pot and total lack of journalistic ability and integrity mean it is time for him to go back to sucking Brady's cawk and downing clam chowder.

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/index

When I see the name Mike Rodak, it reminds me of Modrak.

Isn't that a valid question?

No, it really isn't.

Every prospective HC has a preferred team that they would like to coach.......and every team has a preferred HC that they would like to hire. It is a rare situation where the HC gets his preferred team and the team gets their preffered HC. Everybody knows this to be the case.

Since a HC (&/or team) rarely gets their first option, one has to ask what the purpose is for asking the question directly to the involved parties. As the situation is the norm, and no realistic negagive connotations can be drawn from it........the only logical reason for directly asking it would be to try to manufacture an emotive situation.

It is a bit like asking somebody if they would prefer the chicken or the beef.......and then attacking them, asking them why they have a problem with the one that they didn't pick.

Forcing people to defend things which do not need to be defended seems to be the cornerstone of modern day bad journalism.

Edited by Dibs

I think you're crazy. That was a great question to ask and it was universally accepted that in fact Rex had passed us over in favor of San Fran and Atlanta.

When he caught a whiff that neither team was willing to commit to an offer, he went with this 3rd best option to come to Buffalo.

Great question to ask, totally atypical to hear something like that in WNY...but then again, it didn't come from a WNY person.

What do you (and so many others like you) think the role of the media is? To be a cheerleader for these sports organizations and their employees?

What are you smoking?

Be careful my friend! You are going to get a "Warning point" or whatever. At least I did...for saying Ralph was cheap. He was.

yeah you can think that but wait and see how Rodent spins that answer.

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike Rodak isn't a homer for the team he covers and he writes mean stuff about our team. Make ESPN fire him.

to you and everyone else notgetting it . He doesn't write mean or negative stuff. I can take Sullivan because he actually discusses and originates topics about the team that are relevant. They are the dissent to popular opinion often.

I want Rodent gone because he write nothing, has no integrity, doesn't originate any information or analysis of the team and doesn't even make fluff pieces. The pieces he writes are played our stories from other sources, tired analysis and little information.

I could give a crap if he put that Ryan would suck as our coach and our team sucks if he actually could construct an argument to it besides the topical bits about not making playoffs etc. He does nothing to journalism and is the retard version of Skip Bayless to only draw a profound headline with no material inside.

to you and everyone else notgetting it . He doesn't write mean or negative stuff. I can take Sullivan because he actually discusses and originates topics about the team that are relevant. They are the dissent to popular opinion often.

I want Rodent gone because he write nothing, has no integrity, doesn't originate any information or analysis of the team and doesn't even make fluff pieces. The pieces he writes are played our stories from other sources, tired analysis and little information.

I could give a crap if he put that Ryan would suck as our coach and our team sucks if he actually could construct an argument to it besides the topical bits about not making playoffs etc. He does nothing to journalism and is the retard version of Skip Bayless to only draw a profound headline with no material inside.

It really is only a ESPN NFL blog. Go to other divisions same crap. James Walker who lives in Miami and now is the Fish blogger had the ESPN Bills job previously. he was worse. i don't like Rodak but he writes and doesn't just cut and paste other peoples work.

graham was the best, and look what happenned to him!

It really is only a ESPN NFL blog. Go to other divisions same crap. James Walker who lives in Miami and now is the Fish blogger had the ESPN Bills job previously. he was worse. i don't like Rodak but he writes and doesn't just cut and paste other peoples work.

graham was the best, and look what happenned to him!

Walker covered the entire AFCE when he was here. He didn't delve in to topics and that's why he copy pasta. Rodak does it even more then Walker did.