Guess which team is listed #1 to land Peyton Manning ?

HOUSE

An older guy in his last year! Why wouldn't he want to pass on his knowledge to a rookie ? That's what old guys do, when you get older you want to pass on knowledge to help family, people etc.

Well, maybe if they force Manning on us :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ can do it now. Watch his game tape.

Where does the concept that Payton or anyone would "teach" a guy riding the pine anything unless he is a player /coach? 19 million for a tutor is a tad pricey, beaides he would never come to Buffalo.

Montana and Young were never on friendly terms much less Joe teaching Young anything.

Its called watching him prepare, watching him change plays, asking what he saw to make him change the play, if you think EJ is better than Manning now I've said enough already

I was sorta hoping the Bills FO would have signed him, or even talked to him when he was a free agent before he went to Denver in 2012.

Although I love Manning I just don't see him doing great things here unless they fix some offensive problems. He could help Roman learn to call a more progressive passing offense, and what he could teach EJ would be amazing. If Fred Jackson thought that Kyle Orton was the hardest working player in in terms of preparation, then he hasn't seen Manning in action.

I'm sure a lot of people on this board would hate that too.

Its hard to believe. Here people are complaining about the market for QB's THEN they complain that Manning is not good enough

.....go figure

John Elway wants Peyton Manning back in Denver

From PFT, http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/13/john-elway-wants-peyton-manning-back-in-denver/

“I did have a great conversation with Peyton,” Elway said. “The bottom line is we want him back and it’s going to come down to what Peyton wants to do.”

Elway said he isn’t sure how the 38-year-old Manning feels physically, but Elway believes that if Manning thinks he can hold up for another season, the Broncos want him to do it.

Its called watching him prepare, watching him change plays, asking what he saw to make him change the play, if you think EJ is better than Manning now I've said enough already

iEJ? It's called sarcasm But yes I am sure Peyton would hold ej's hand and tell him how too play his game.Which has nothing in common with Ej's style. but believe what you like.

It's at least possible to imagine that Peyton Manning would relish the idea of playing his last two years on a team that didn't need or want him to pass 40 times a game, with a killer defense, and Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods to throw to, and Rex Ryan his coach, and try to be an absolute God for bringing a championship to an NFL city like Buffalo.

I think there is a 2% chance at best of him coming here, but the idea could appeal to him.

Some of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the game played late on teams that people didn't imagine they would where they couldn't play any more but just had to. Joe Namath. Johnny Unitas. Brett Favre.

I would take Peyton Manning in a heartbeat. He's going somewhere where he can win a championship (and get paid). That's his agenda. If he is open to coming to Buffalo I sell out for him. Too many here are mistaking an injured Peyton Manning for a washed up Peyton Manning.