Guess which team is listed #1 to land Peyton Manning ?

HOUSE

39 years old, major neck surgery a couple years ago, limping around, dancing slowly just out of reach of Father Time...sure, go to the place that had 7 feet of snow in 45 minutes not long ago. I can see it happening.

Yeah & it melted 5 days later.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he decides to leave Denver I could see him going to play in Houston which has a dome (arm not as strong) they have some good receiver talent and good a solid defense.With our climate that would not be a very good fit, but it looks like he is staying in Denver as of yesterday.

I'd like to see a shotgun package where Manning lines up next to the QB instead of a RB in the backfield. When EJ snaps it, Manning can make the reads for him while calling protections and simply pointing out who is open. I think it might work. :beer:

That's brilliant!!

1. The Buffalo Bills.

Pros: Potential championship-caliber defense, receiver Sammy Watkins, Rex Ryan at coach, deep-pocketed ownership that seems to be committed to winning, passionate fan base.

Cons: Direct competition with the Patriots and Tom Brady, possibly multiple bad-weather home games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/13/could-peyton-play-elsewhere-in-2015/

whatever they are smoking send some of it to me!!!

Sad that just making the playoffs for some fans will suffice as success

You call it success; I call it progress. Sad that some fans can't see how a couple of playoff appearances will get the Bills more national exposure and some respect around the league. Playoffs might make the Bills more attractive to free agents who are on the fence.

But hey, for those fans who have no vision and enjoy being the laughing stock -- Enjoy.

Edited by Felonious Monk