Do we make a run for Revis?

Come on, if you're Revis and NE makes you a respectable offer, do you come here instead?

Use your head.

Love Ryan, love Roman if he comes here, Harris may come whom we can use, but Revis, highly doubtful. I mean you'd be thinking that a player that has a legitimate shot at a ring(s) would come here. That's silly. Revis only has a few seasons left before he loses his speed and is no longer a premier CB, he has to maximize his chances.

You can thank Whaley for us not being SB contenders this or next season regardless of who our coach would be.

Come on, if you're Revis and NE makes you a respectable offer, do you come here instead?

Substitute Ryan for Revis and Atl for NE and that's exactly what all of the national pundits were saying right up until this morning.

Revis has a 2 year deal with NE.

Not without an astronomical salary that NE will not pay. He'll be a FA for sure.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4760152/details-on-darrelle-revis-contract

I think he is a free agent after this year. He is playing lights out. We could cut Mcelvein loose, and save some $. Rex and Revis love each other and would be scary

Way too much money for a position that's adequate enough with who we have on the roster now. No way I risk losing Hughes and possibly Dareus for Revis, that'd be the ultimate in lose lose

How much will Gillmore want? If we are going to give Gilmore 10m a year, y not just give Revis 12m now and have both of them for 1 year. I'm all for letting Huges walk.. Y pay him 10m when we could draft a 3rd rounder to get 6-7 sacks.hell if Wynn played the full time last year, I'll bet he would have had 9-10 sacks last year

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

I'm not sure I want this but it did occur to me...

I want the Bills to re-sign Hughes.

But... with Rex here. We could probably sign Revis and Brandon Spikes for the same amount of money.

The rush without Hughes, but having Gilmore, Revis, McKelvin, Graham and Robey in the defensive backfield?

I'm not sure I want this but it did occur to me...

I want the Bills to re-sign Hughes.

But... with Rex here. We could probably sign Revis and Brandon Spikes for the same amount of money.

The rush without Hughes, but having Gilmore, Revis, McKelvin, Graham and Robey in the defensive backfield?

They are asking on Twitter would you rather sign Revis or Hughes? I think that it is Revis for the system that we will be playing. The pressure will still be there. Obviously I'd like both but if you said pick one it's Revis for me.

They are asking on Twitter would you rather sign Revis or Hughes? I think that it is Revis for the system that we will be playing. The pressure will still be there. Obviously I'd like both but if you said pick one it's Revis for me.

It depends on if we keep Schwartz or if he leaves and it's all a Rex defense.

But as of right now, we don't know what system we'll be playing, especially if Schwartz stays. If he does stay, and Rex lets him run the defense, we won't need Revis, keyword there being need