Report: John Fox could be fired [Update: He is]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense was Denver's undoing last year so they spent money there, got Peyton another new shiny toy in Sanders and kept tinkering with the line to protect him. The problem is somewhere around Thanksgiving the unthinkable happened and father time finally found Peyton's number. I don't think he will have an interest in playing to be JAG..... he was / has been / nay is...... the greatest regular season Quarterback of all time and whilst his post-season record probably leaves him trailing Montana and Brady he is still in the Greatest of All Time conversation.

I desperately wanted him to win that Superbowl last year because I think if he had it would have been an Elway moment and he would have been gone at the top. But few great champions, great warriors of the game ever get that moment. He walked from the field last night vanquished. The future in the NFL is very much now. I hope he retires because he deserves the memory of him to be as a genius under centre who could run an offense better than most coordinators. It is time to hang them up Peyton.