Your top 10 favorite posters on this site

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot limit it to 10, so here's just a list off the top of my head:

Shoutbox people (Gugny, Wayne Cubed, Cugalagringostarrbanzaschwartz, Jauronimo, Turbosrrgood, Kemp2Warlick, and anyone else who frequents there)

YoloinOhio and 26CB for their constant updates

K-9, Kirby Jackson, and KellytheDog for all the behind-closed-doors stuff they know

3rdand12 for being able to diffuse any argument

mrags and Mark80 for HS nostalgia (Go Spartans)

DC Tom because I'm an idiot

who could forget tsnbd........Stayin' :)

BillfromNYC, who's weekly thread sparks more consistent discussion than any other

And anyone else that may be offended by being left off the list (yes, that's a cop-out)

ICE always provided cogent, articulate and even-tempered dialogue. Does he still post here?

Boom there he is!

I just kicked him off again. 9 warning points and multiple complaints about him via PM and the moderator tools.

Boom there he is!

I just kicked him off again. 9 warning points and multiple complaints about him via PM and the moderator tools.

Such a shame. What about T-Bone? He was the world's biggest Bills fan and his enthusiasm about the team was unmatched.

Yeah, he's Tom's "special" buddy.

Yeah, Victor Victoria and I have a very "special" relationship. He's the only person from here who I would physically assault if I met him. And the only one who honestly deserves it.

He still living with his mother?