Erin Andrews date or Bills home playoff game?

I'll take a date with a hot chick over watching a bunch of dudes in tights. Dinner and drinks are also affordable, and I like my odds better than the Bills.

Besides, Ms. Andrews has already promised me tickets to any game I want!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more I think about it the more wacked you people are. You can spend the evening with any beautiful, famous celebrity where you can have a story to tell for the rest of your life - compete with a selfie or two or you can sit in front of a TV for a few hours and watch other people experience life. That's completely !@#$ed up.

It doesn't matter how the date goes - it's a better story/experience than the alternative.

Beautiful is subjective--I'd take my wife over Erin Andrews any day (seriously). Also, celebrities are just normal people that have cool jobs. I have no desire to meet or know Erin Andrews for any reason whatsoever. Now, if I bumped into her on the street, sure, I'd have a conversation and it'd be a cool story...not among the first 100 I'll tell my kids when they're old enough to care. I can, however, guarantee you that the home playoff games I've attended will be among the first stories I tell my kids.

Funny side note for anyone that cares: I (almost literally) bumped into Stephon Gilmore at the Galleria Mall yesterday. Nothing crazy, just told him congrats on his great season, have a good new year, looking forward to seeing them play next fall.

Home Playoff Game. Not even close. She is annoying.

Beautiful is subjective--I'd take my wife over Erin Andrews any day (seriously). Also, celebrities are just normal people that have cool jobs. I have no desire to meet or know Erin Andrews for any reason whatsoever. Now, if I bumped into her on the street, sure, I'd have a conversation and it'd be a cool story...not among the first 100 I'll tell my kids when they're old enough to care. I can, however, guarantee you that the home playoff games I've attended will be among the first stories I tell my kids.

Funny side note for anyone that cares: I (almost literally) bumped into Stephon Gilmore at the Galleria Mall yesterday. Nothing crazy, just told him congrats on his great season, have a good new year, looking forward to seeing them play next fall.

That's kind of cool that Gilmore is still in Buffalo. Figured he'd be back in SC or wherever he is from for the off-season. Is he sticking around for treatment of some sort?

i'm sure the date would probably end up going wide-right.

but seriously, why the f*ck is this a thread, we're only 1 day into the offseason...

this is a decent off season thread. How about this one: "Erin Andrews for OC." She has watched a ton of football, and imagine all the press we would get by hiring a female press member as a coach. B-)

That's kind of cool that Gilmore is still in Buffalo. Figured he'd be back in SC or wherever he is from for the off-season. Is he sticking around for treatment of some sort?

Not sure...he was--as he typically is--very soft spoken. Just smiled and said thanks (I tried to be discreet since he was sort of just strolling around with his wife).

this is a decent off season thread. How about this one: "Erin Andrews for OC." She has watched a ton of football, and imagine all the press we would get by hiring a female press member as a coach. B-)

Oh great! Now Brandon sees this and visions of thousands more female and horny male season ticket holders get his heart pumping! ;)

I asked my wife for her opinion on the choice and just before she left she recommended I take the game.

So she's ok with the other 5 wives, but not this one. Doh!

thanks for all the responses i am not a sicko as one poster stated. i called a woman pretty lol

Sickos dont really know that they're sickos.

Just had to clarify that.

Oh and just kidding. Good question.

Im so used to us losing, I'll almost take anything over a play off game.

I'd probably take a few toothbrushes over a bills playoff game. At least my teeth will stay clean.

The OP didn't state you were going to the game - only that there would be one.

Given that, I remember the last one I went to. Buff vs Jax. So exciting to see Jim get carted off thinking he was Batman. Love to tell stories about my first game experience watching Todd Collins... :rolleyes:

The OP didn't state you were going to the game - only that there would be one.

Given that, I remember the last one I went to. Buff vs Jax. So exciting to see Jim get carted off thinking he was Batman. Love to tell stories about my first game experience watching Todd Collins... :rolleyes:

If there's a home game, I'm going.

The more I think about it the more wacked you people are. You can spend the evening with any beautiful, famous celebrity where you can have a story to tell for the rest of your life - compete with a selfie or two or you can sit in front of a TV for a few hours and watch other people experience life. That's completely !@#$ed up.

It doesn't matter how the date goes - it's a better story/experience than the alternative.

You've got to consider the audience, though. Most of these guys would be reduced to drooling idiots of the likes of Joe "I want to kiss you" Namath in the presence of Erin Andrews.

If I were in there shoes, I'd pick a playoff game over awkwardly stumbling my way through a date and embarrassing myself in front of Erin Andrews, too,.

Home playoff game. She looks reptilian.

:blink:

Really? Have you ever seen a lizard?