Marrone may opt out?

Wiz

no way I let Marrone leverage me if I am the Pegulas. Before Jordy Nelson dropped a sure TD and Rogers did a Losman impression firing him was firmly on the table. Now all of a sudden they have to go out of their way to win HIM over?

That does sound like St. Doug though, which is why I have a love/hate feeling about him. He is such an arrogant, stubborn SOB that you almost have to love him for it.

However, St. Doug is one of those people who just gets what he wants. Like I said, a few weeks ago he stood a good chance of being fired. Now he is in a position to wring concessions, money, and power from management?

Just as easy to play the games had a few things happened differently against Kansas City, Houston, Chicago, Denver...etc.

Terrific. Marrone wants Hackett to get the extension.

https://twitter.com/...310819171688448

Actually, I'm not a Marrone fan, but this is a good and smart move for him, depending on who he wants the extension for. If it's Henderon and Pagac and Pepper I am all for it. If it's just his offensive staff he is criminal.

The most coveted coaches on our team have to be Pepper Johnson and Donnie Henderson. Both could step up to another team as a D Assistant. Pagac has been here one year, don't really know enough about him yet but eager to see what hedoes with Kiko next year and hope Spikes returns.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific. Marrone wants Hackett to get the extension.

https://twitter.com/...310819171688448

Actually, I'm not a Marrone fan, but this is a good and smart move for him, depending on who he wants the extension for. If it's Henderon and Pagac and Pepper I am all for it. If it's just his offensive staff he is criminal.

id imagine that pagac and pepper are probably closer to schwartzs deal. if i had to guess, they are likely the ones that make it "most" and not "all"

Honestly who'd bother with him? Incremental bills success is all due to defense side of the ball.....where he's had little if any impact. Cut n run after 2 years would mean he's not at all loyal either. Maybe a game above .500 is a big deal at Syracuse and gets into a meaningless bowl. In the nfl it's sitting at home in post season

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 8m8 minutes ago

Frank Reich, if Doug Marrone opts out. RT @JasonLaCanfora: @BobGlauber He'll be THE candidate. Job will be his

Joe B, reliable piece of information or just guessing?

I would love that news! Hopefully this happens. We have a nobody coach who is taking three whole days to decide if he wants to stay with the Bills, really? Hit the road Doug.

I would love that news! Hopefully this happens. We have a nobody coach who is taking three whole days to decide if he wants to stay with the Bills, really? Hit the road Doug.

How did the Chargers do...with a franchise QB? Choked and missed the playoffs.

Other than nostalgia, do you believe his coaching experience merits an HC job? Hacket does have more than him in the pros.

As coach:

Other than nostalgia, do you believe his coaching experience merits an HC job? Hacket does have more than him in the pros.

As coach:

I think Reich is a great Bill and great guy and great human being and terrible idea. He's not even in charge of that offense. He's never been in charge of an offense, let alone a team. That would be crazy for him to get the job. Schwartz would blow a gasket, IMO.