Bills @ Pats - 2nd half thread

Just Jack

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously-- who cares if he got 1000 instead of 980?

A lot of people. It's really not the yardage. The problem is not targeting your best player(s). 4-5 targets all game, especially when he made a spectacular play for 40+ yards to set up for first TD on the fourth play of the game is unconscionable. Beckham had 10 targets in the first half. That's what teams do with good players.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

A lot of people. It's really not the yardage. The problem is not targeting your best player(s). 4-5 targets all game, especially when he made a spectacular play for 40+ yards to set up for first TD is unconscionable. Beckham had 10 targets in the first half. Thats what teams do with good players.

Dude, we won. We were sitting on a lead for 1 1/2 quarters. I'd rather win than lose on a pick trying to get Sammy 20 more yards. Meaningless...

9-7 is better than 6-10, whether we like it or not. I happen to like it. Build a real OLine and re-sign some key guys. I hate the long drought coming up but it will be more interesting than a normal off season just due to the uncertainty and possible changes as a result of the ownership change.

I like it that they won but it felt like beating a team in the last preseason game. Not all that exciting.

But that draft pick for Watkins slides further. Where will we draft, about 17?

This went on the whole season. You just responded to a post that said the yardage doesn't matter.

Well he had the chance to go over 1000 today. Over the year, I guess targeting him more would be great, but much of the problem was QB accuracy.

as was the win

OK. The only goal today should have been to get Sammy 80 yards.

9-7 is better than 6-10, whether we like it or not. I happen to like it. Build a real OLine and re-sign some key guys. I hate the long drought coming up but it will be more interesting than a normal off season just due to the uncertainty and possible changes as a result of the ownership change.

the players hugging and celebrating at the end means it meant something to them. Winning is always better than losing esp. when it doesn't hurt your 1st round draft pick and hurts another team's pick (browns)

Well he had the chance to go over 1000 today. Over the year, I guess targeting him more would be great, but much of the problem was QB accuracy.

Which is actually all the more reason to go to him, he makes spectacular catches on bad passes, more than any other player. The other guy who does that? Robert Woods. The other guy they don't target nearly enough.

the players hugging and celebrating at the end means it meant something to them. Winning is always better than losing esp. when it doesn't hurt your 1st round draft pick and hurts another team's pick (browns)

A three game improvement is meaningful. But we need to feel we suck, so I guess everything is meaningless short of being in the playoffs.

i don't think 9-7 is the same as 6-10. I choose to look forward and not continue to complain about the past.

I live in the present, and in the present both equal the same results; no playoffs. I cringe to think of the future with another year of Marrone, Hackett, Orton, and EJ.

Which is actually all the more reason to go to him, he makes spectacular catches on bad passes, more than any other player. The other guy who does that? Robert Woods. The other guy they don't target nearly enough.

OK. targeting Sammy more should be a goal for next year. He's a great explosive player-- I'm glad we have him. My regard for him does not turn on 980 v. 1000.

OK. The only goal today should have been to get Sammy 80 yards.

Not what I said. This was like a preseason game. Glad they are 9-7 but how can you get excited about todays win?