Bills @ Pats - 1st half thread

Just Jack

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then he shouldn't be playing in the NFL. Considering a lot of it is about desire, I think he should be able to do better than he has been. Sticking with Collins doesn't take special athletic ability, just mind set.

Not saying it wouldn't be nice if he could, but he hadn't shown anything up until that play that would make any one think he could block. So with that being the case why put him in that position at all?

KO good for about 75% of first half. Bad Kyle is back.

Is every bad KO play all anyone has to make their argument against the guy? He's 11/15 for 143 and a TD and that's just total garbage? I'm not saying the guys a superstar but posting after every he doesn't complete a pass or gets sacked is just bad form.

Is every bad KO play all anyone has to make their argument against the guy? He's 11/15 for 143 and a TD and that's just total garbage? I'm not saying the guys a superstar but posting after every he doesn't complete a pass or gets sacked is just bad form.

So we should be happy that he's playing his first good game in almost 2 months the week after the Bills are eliminated from the playoffs?

The pass covered all of 8 yards through the air, when Orton was under no pressure. That should be a dime, but it was so far behind Sammy it wasn't catchable. This after coughing up a fumble. Orton giveth and he taketh away.

I thought that Revis bumped him out of bounds and the throw was way out of bounds. It really should have been a penalty for illegal contact.

Seriously? We're playing the Cheats in Cheatsville.

The pass covered all of 8 yards through the air, when Orton was under no pressure. That should be a dime, but it was so far behind Sammy it wasn't catchable. This after coughing up a fumble. Orton giveth and he taketh away.

Seriously? We're playing the Cheats in Cheatsville.

Oh I didn't mean to imply they would call it. ;)