Trade Sammy for first Round Pick?

rfk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd get a 1st for Sammy in a heartbeat. That's why your idea is terrible (as usual).

So let's just say, for the sake of argument, that we could trade him for a 1st that could net us Mariota, you think that would be terrible?

I'd ship half of our D out the door for a good QB right now.

Edited by TaskersGhost

you understand the bills traded 2 first round picks to get him right.. so trading him for a 1st round pick would mean giving a first round pick for absolutely nothing.. your theory makes 0 sense

when did we trade two firsts??

I hate to pile on but most experts and most fans think we are very close to being a playoff team and we're young. Why the hell would trading our best WR who is having an excellent rookie season coincide with that?

So essentially you want to trade him for a first round pick and we end up with nothing from this years draft in the first round?

Edited by Triple Threat

So let's just say, for the sake of argument, that we could trade him for a 1st that could net us Mariota, you think that would be terrible?

I'd ship half of our D out the door for a good QB right now.

That's interesting. It depends on what you think of the QBs. Trading for the 1st overall pick is different than any old 1st rounder.